What's new

Utah Jazz Media Day!

Bill Oram is the laziest beat writer in professional sports. He's incapable of writing any news and thinks his job is to write snarky tweets.

Hope the Trib gets wise and fires his ***. Prefer Genessy and even Locke compared to him. He and Monson are both total morons.

At least he's not BTS. God, that guy was quite the pompous *******

Andris looks like he's ready to cry at the drop of a hat. He's seriously messed in the head.

Lucas saying good things about Trey's receptive nature to other's criticism. I like. Always had the impression that he was confident/borderline arrogant kind of leader. Good to hear he is listening to some of the guys that have actually done it.

Lucas saying good things about Trey's receptive nature to other's criticism. I like. Always had the impression that he was confident/borderline arrogant kind of leader. Good to hear he is listening to some of the guys that have actually done it.

Dangit... hate Lucas' game. But he does sound like a leader IMO.

Marvin Williams--Doctor told me out 4-6 months, but I'm like Wolverine I heal. He could be back sooner.

Sounds like he was playing with pain and restricted by the achilles last season. Marvin is just running right now, rehab will increase next week.

Dennis Lindsey: Jeremy Evans has potential to be a leader in the lockeroom because he likes the group, but is not afraid to say what needs to be said.

Alec Burks: Took a different approach this summer. Then the mic went dead.

Always good to have a couple of those guys in the locker room and keep the team focused.

Locke looks like he's really straining on this Evans interview. Jeremy isn't giving him a whole lot to work with, haha.

Locke looks like he's really straining on this Evans interview. Jeremy isn't giving him a whole lot to work with, haha.

Locke's coffee/crack kicked in after the first two interviews. He's really annoying and energized. Like normal.

LOL - Oram finally tweeted something worthwhile. This is gold:

In @dfavors14’s avatar he is dunking over new teammate Andris Biedrins. “I am keeping it. It was the best moment of my life.”

I feel like Locke exists in this world where in his mind he's really jiving with everyone in his interviews, with a great rapport and back and forth.