What's new

Utah Jazz @ Miami Heat - 11/12/15 - 5:30pm ROOT

Dragic has had a slow start to the season. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be his confidence recovering game?

Miami is 18% from 3% @ 33.3%.

Someone please advise on what Stoked is trying to say here...

decoder-ring.jpg

I tried figuring it out myself but I am a dumb.

If he is up to playing I want him in the game.

But if he twists it again we are ****ed. Better to hold him out for a few more days of healing I say. But then I am a very cautious gambler.

Someone please advise on what Stoked is trying to say here...

decoder-ring.jpg

I tried figuring it out myself but I am a dumb.

He meant ranked 18th at 33.3%, which is still decent (equivalent 2 pt fg @ 50%)

But if he twists it again we are ****ed. Better to hold him out for a few more days of healing I say. But then I am a very cautious gambler.

Well he is a big, so there isn't as much risk as with a guard (all the quick and powerful cuts needed to drive and stay in front of guys on the perimeter.

Did they ever say what grade of sprain it was?

18% of the time Miami makes 33% of their 3pt FGs

How would us going small remove Whiteside?

None of our small lineups are good enough to instill that kind of fear in a coach. Our best small lineup would be Favors at the 5, which wouldn't force any team to pull their center. Booker/Lyles at the 5 and the other team just laughs.
But Hayward at the 4 would be a hard guard for bosh, right?

Dont worry about it.

Thanks for telling me you have an inside source ... like you are a beat writer, could that be, or a good friend of one ??? I guess I'm nosey, curious, whatever ... it doesn't matter though, for we will find out tonight. I would prefer that Rudy rest and not get injured further so that it would have long range implications.

Not according to one of the beat writers.

From that article it said "participated in a limited capacity", so I guess the beat writer just counted that as not participating.

Based on the comments in the DN article they were limiting him to avoid potential swelling, but he still participated. Sounds like they are planning to have him play. Hope Favors is fully over his flu.