What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Trail Blazers -- Sunday, Feb 11 7pm MST

My thoughts on the game:

- Jae looked good. Nice to see him come in and immediately contribute in a meaningful way. A great way to get your foot in the door.
- Favors has zero lift. Every shot he took was flat/short. I think he may just be broken in an irreparable way.
- Jazz missed Rubio. Would have been really nice to have someone to handle that pressure at the end.
- Jazz keep feeding Gobert and it keeps resulting in turnovers. I think we lost 5-6 possessions that game trying senselessly to feed Gobert in traffic. I wonder if we will ever figure out how/where to get him the ball. Or simply stop forcing it.
- I thought I saw a lot of selfish plays from the Jazz. Mitchell calling his own number, Gobert calling his own number, Jae calling his own number. We won so it doesn't seem like a problem but I think we really need to keep teamwork a priority.
- Dame is stunningly talented. Love watching his individual ability.
- Ingles is ballin. Love it.
Dame is talented but the Jazz played selfish? Were we watching the same game? Dame played extremely selfish and the Jazz passed the ball great, I don't have any idea what game you were watching.

My thoughts on the game:

- Jae looked good. Nice to see him come in and immediately contribute in a meaningful way. A great way to get your foot in the door.
- Favors has zero lift. Every shot he took was flat/short. I think he may just be broken in an irreparable way.
- Jazz missed Rubio. Would have been really nice to have someone to handle that pressure at the end.
- Jazz keep feeding Gobert and it keeps resulting in turnovers. I think we lost 5-6 possessions that game trying senselessly to feed Gobert in traffic. I wonder if we will ever figure out how/where to get him the ball. Or simply stop forcing it.
- I thought I saw a lot of selfish plays from the Jazz. Mitchell calling his own number, Gobert calling his own number, Jae calling his own number. We won so it doesn't seem like a problem but I think we really need to keep teamwork a priority.
- Dame is stunningly talented. Love watching his individual ability.
- Ingles is ballin. Love it.
Dame is talented but the Jazz played selfish? Were we watching the same game? Dame played extremely selfish and the Jazz passed the ball great, I don't have any idea what game you were watching.
Check out this 10 game stretch in march:
@sacramento
orlando
@indiana
@memphis
@new orleans
detroit
phoenix
sacramento
atlanta
dallas
That looks like another potential 10+ game win streak in the making!