What's new

Utah Jazz Pre-Season Games Official Thread

What about Trey "pleasure fingers" Lyles? Everything he touches he ****s...
favourite performer ?

Hey could you guys believe The Bachelor didn't choose neither Britney or Soph? I couldn't freaking believe it. I don't think it has ever happened before. All the bet for the girls, especially Britney, I was really hoping he'd choose her. She's the 'total package' as Nick said it in the Finale.

Who did your friends and family think he should have chosen?

Hey could you guys believe The Bachelor didn't choose neither Britney or Soph? I couldn't freaking believe it. I don't think it has ever happened before. All the bet for the girls, especially Britney, I was really hoping he'd choose her. She's the 'total package' as Nick said it in the Finale.

pair of slappers He made a good choice

pair of slappers He made a good choice
LOL .. what? Soph was gonna be a great girl to have fun with. She's so adventurous and young, and BLONDE.

Britney on the other hand was just breathtakingly beautiful. I think she could have easily won Miss Universe Australia.

He chose wisely. Are you saying you could do better than those 2????

LOL .. what? Soph was gonna be a great girl to have fun with. She's so adventurous and young, and BLONDE.

Britney on the other hand was just breathtakingly beautiful. I think she could have easily won Miss Universe Australia.

He chose wisely. Are you saying you could do better than those 2????

uh .. yeah that was the point

We should feast on bad teams this year, and be a really good road team.

I think we’ll get hyped for some big games and be bummed when our offense stagnates a bit. But that’s bound to happen.

If we have crazy home court advantage and just really play great in SLC we could have a really good record.

Are you touched boy? If any of my friends or family watched this trash I would disown them. i feel sorry for your father, he probably always wanted to have a son...

Are you touched boy? If any of my friends or family watched this trash I would disown them. i feel sorry for your father, he probably always wanted to have a son...
Bro, it's the most popular tv show in Australia and NZ combined.

Bro, it's the most popular tv show in Australia and NZ combined.

How does being popular make things good? Michael Jackson was very popular and he was a pedophile, are you advocating for pedophilia ONELOVE? I loathe the uneducated, uncritical masses and their popular culture. I am a cultural snob and proud of it.