What's new

Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings - Nov 24 - 8:00 PM MST - Root Sports/NBA TV

Favors cannot get a break from the refs, jesus christ.

Refs have always hated Favors. I remember reading a Nets forum when they were playing us. One of the comments was, "the refs still hate Favors, " and this was coming from a team that traded him and a team that was playing against him. There are certain ways of moving and going with contact that make the refs call fouls even if it isn't flopping per se. Hayward does it well.

Last edited:
The only difference in this game is the Kings' turnovers and fouls. They're outshooting the Jazz and keeping pace on the boards. Several of our guys aren't hitting shots much.

I've been scanning through these game threads looking for Cy's regular repping of Roger Braille... Can't find any. Anybody know what's up with that? Thanks. I'll rep helpful answers.

The only difference in this game is the Kings' turnovers and fouls. They're outshooting the Jazz and keeping pace on the boards. Several of our guys aren't hitting shots much.

Our defense in both of these games has been off-the-charts terrible. We are milking the Kings' stupidity.

Shout out to Kanter with 7 pts. and 6 boards in 8 minutes.

Agreed. He has an assist too, which is important for him. He has had it going this game a bit more on offense. I've come to the conclusion that we have to be very patient with him. However, when he is having an impact on the game like tonight, he needs to play more. It's a pity that Jefferson went off a little to end the half, that is, a pity for Kanter. Both of our PF's are having an underwhelming first half. Also, when Kanter rebounds, good things happen.