What's new

Utah Jazz v. Houston Rockets 1/4 7:00 PM MT

In addition, if Hayward got the calls Harden does, he would be at the line 20 times a game.

Harden literally just flops his arms, no one touches him and he goes to the line.

While this is happening , Harpring is druling over how good Harden is and how difficult he is to defend.

This is what I hate about the NBA. Superstar calls and they give no one on the Jazz that respect.....
Totally agree. Hayward was getting mobbed out there almost everytime he touched the ball. He should have gone to the line 20 times last night.

Totally agree. Hayward was getting mobbed out there almost everytime he touched the ball. He should have gone to the line 20 times last night.

He should also stop driving into traffic as much as he does. He's been around long enough to know that he gets stripped fairly often + doesn't get fouls called on a Harden-level consistency.

Some horns, please.

Also, can we get some off-ball screens and good cuts, please?

Shi bruh cry harder? Harden lite twice as fass dan Haywerr. He gon git dose cawls Haywerr aint. You aint gon guard Harden lite you is Haywerr.

I look forward to this team learning not to leave it in the refs hands.

Make no mistake the Jazz are pissed about last night. They should be. They blew it before the terribly bad non call.

This team is hungry. You can see it.

#5 seed here we come.

You make me smile. I love the wild swings on fansites.

it was pretty much Par For The Course, actually.

I understood why we were running such a basic offense during November and the first part of December: the team was traveling most of the time + there was very little practice time. Maybe the excuse now is injuries? The bottom line is that our offense looks several weeks behind even the most generous schedule. Yick.

We have floated above league average all season and even got close to top 10 for a few weeks in offensive efficiency. I agree that there is room for improvement.

Last edited:
Awful, awful loss. That win could've acted as a real catalyst for the rest of the season.

Sacramento bout to be Dallas on the road after beating OKC on the road the night before. They're coming hard. That Houston game last night was huge for us. If we lose our next two games (@ SAS and @ HOU) we'll probably be 9th. We really, really need to win one of these two to make up for blowing the game last night.

Sacramento bout to be Dallas on the road after beating OKC on the road the night before. They're coming hard. That Houston game last night was huge for us. If we lose our next two games (@ SAS and @ HOU) we'll probably be 9th. We really, really need to win one of these two to make up for blowing the game last night.

thank you for jinxing