What's new

Utah Jazz vs another team Dyin' for Zion (Bulls) 6 MST

still doesn't make sense to me. they played their last regular season game yesterday, so he's likely just sitting around SLC whereas they had Naz hop on a flight to chicago after the stars' game last night.
Grayson got kicked out of the Stars game last night and Naz was one of the heros. Reward production plus give Naz a payday.

No such thing as a good mariachi band. 20 odd years of watching live music I've never said "you what I'm dying to check out tonight? A mariachi band."

A matter of opinion. If you were born in Mexico your musical tastes might be different. I find it uplifting and fun.

Grayson got kicked out of the Stars game last night and Naz was one of the heros. Reward production plus give Naz a payday.

i figured this may be the reason although it's not definitive and generally stupid to me if so. allen has been having great games w/ the stars shooting the sh*t out of the ball (other than poor free throw shooting anomaly recently) and the ejection seemed very soft to me for both him and the wolves player. but whatever, i just think he needs to be with the first team as much as possible and last night was a great time to get him more nba minutes. hopefully he takes it as motivation.

While everyone’s throwing a pity party for a guy that will be paid $50 million to either not play basketball or play it poorly, I’ll feel bad for Udoh who can’t get off the bench for this team (and paid relatively little) despite being a good NBA player.

I really hope we get to keep him.

vqg4zbcouyn21.jpg

She’s a cosplay model and was over at C2E2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite playing 4 years at duke and being one of the oldest players in last year’s draft? Oops. Maybe we should’ve taken on a project or stashed a foreigner with a higher ceiling?
Which was my one of my points when I lambasted the pick. Very little upside. And absolutely zero trade value.