What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets 5:30pm MST

Should I get into a fisticuffs with an octogenarian Nets fan tonight?

• Yeah bruh

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Hells yes guy

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Only if it's Fight Club style and you have to lose (but don't talk about it)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • wtf is fisticuffs, im a tween lol

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
so... umm

rubio 0-9 from the field
and exum looks like a deer in the headlights...
Rubio could do that for the rest of the year and still play 30 mins. Look as I said Dante is just mentally f##### by quin. He has put him in a hole. He has so much doubt in his mind everytime he steps on the court.

Korver will help Ricky. It may even be worth starting Korver at the 4 for 3-4 minutes and then subbing Crowder in.

Favors with another 3 tonight. After a mellow first half he got us going at one point.

Excuse me, what?
Bring him in for a couple minutes to space the floor, then sub him out. You know, like we’re doing for Favors, except we’re finding ourselves losing games by the end of the 1st quarter.

Bring him in for a couple minutes to space the floor, then sub him out. You know, like we’re doing for Favors, except we’re finding ourselves losing games by the end of the 1st quarter.
Korver isnt a PF....

You want to maximize Korver, not put him in a position where he has to do more defensive work and probably get his body punished (and the Jazz get killed on the glass)

Rubio followed up his 2/8 performance by going 0/9. He was hiding from the ball on offense tonight.

I know Exum is our whipping boy and all, but Rubio has his share of stupid turnovers too.

Rubio followed up his 2/8 performance by going 0/9. He was hiding from the ball on offense tonight.

I know Exum is our whipping boy and all, but Rubio has his share of stupid turnovers too.
Rubio had 2 turnovers.

One was a bad one where he picked up his dribble early in a tough spot and just lost the ball to pressure.

The other was on an alley-oop pass to Gobert.

The first is a bad turnover, it's low reward and due to carelessness.

The 2nd one is a "good" turnover. The reward is high so you live with the risk.

Exum had 3 in 7 minutes. All bad turnovers.

One he just lost to ball pressure and got ripped at a standstill.

The 2nd was when he drove wildly into the lane and threw a pass to no one.

The worst one was when he got a steal then threw an outlet pass to Rubio that wasnt even within 10 feet of him.

The fact is Rubio has a record of playmaking. Exum does not.

Split personality coming out

How late into the season last year before the jazz win this many road games? Got to love that part of the season.

Not going to sugar coat it... how do you go 24 min playin the 4 and have zero rebounds?

Rubio had 2 turnovers.

One was a bad one where he picked up his dribble early in a tough spot and just lost the ball to pressure.

The other was on an alley-oop pass to Gobert.

The first is a bad turnover, it's low reward and due to carelessness.

The 2nd one is a "good" turnover. The reward is high so you live with the risk.

Exum had 3 in 7 minutes. All bad turnovers.

One he just lost to ball pressure and got ripped at a standstill.

The 2nd was when he drove wildly into the lane and threw a pass to no one.

The worst one was when he got a steal then threw an outlet pass to Rubio that wasnt even within 10 feet of him.

The fact is Rubio has a record of playmaking. Exum does not.

Exum needs a sports psychologist. He has no confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game was so hard to watch in person through the first three quarters. Napier and Dinwiddie were going off. We couldn't seem to get anything going. Our seats were great. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do that again, buying the tickets as soon as they come out. They were about $80 each.

One thing I will say is this. Donovan Mitchell strikes fear in the hearts of the NBA. The dudes behind me sounded like they were pretty serious Nets fans. They watched as Donny got hot, and every time he sunk a shot, they fell back in their seats. "Uh-oh. You don't want him getting hot."

The game was way too close for too long last night. But when we left, my wife ran into one of her former students who gave us free cheesburgers, and then the Jazz won. Call it a great night!

Oh and there were a ******** of Mitchell jerseys in the house, tons of Jazz fans here in BK. I talked with a couple dudes before the game at Shake Shack. We represent in this city for sure. Nice to feel like this was almost a home game.

Mitchell should be our point guard soon imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app