What's new

Utah Jazz VS Cleveland long haired solders of King Charles at 7:00 ON ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM

That's good strategy. No team is expecting a shot that fast. CJ jacks up a shot, teammate gets the opportunity for an offensive rebound and put-back. That should be scored an assist!

Revered.
Legend.
C.J. 'Doesn't give a ****' Miles

Kyrie might be 20 times better than Kemba. No exaggeration. The same gameplan won't work.

What do you suggest then? I'm pretty sure simply playing fundamental defense through 1 rotation not only will work but is about as long as the Jazz typically hold up. No matter how good Kyrie is he can't make that 2nd pass for them.

Anyways they are 10-31, AV is out, and CJ is starting. This should be a good opponent to get us going.

Same gameplan as Bobcats. Those guys won't pass the ball to 4 different guys before they shoot. Just collapse and rotate once, possession over.

Let everyone but Kyrie beat you. Especially CJ Miles. We just hope that he doesn't have one of THOSE games.

Things im most excited about for tonights game

1. See if hayward can continue to play like an allstar.

2. See if burks gets more of watsons minutes at point. (im hoping that he had some really good practices this week to deserve more minutes)

3. See if our young bigs are healthy and can get back to dominating while on the court. (hopefully they can get over 20 minutes)

4. Millsap and big Al dominate the cavs down low, creating a huge lead so that number 3 can happen.

5. Watch cj miles clank long jumpers all game.

calling this now:

-Kyrie will score 35+ unless we put Hayward or Burks on him for the majority of the game
-Burks will outplay Waiters if given enough minutes

It feels like forever since I've been able to complain about the Jazz.

Tonight let start with Marvin Williams. Why on earth is Corbin still starting this clown?

sad to see tristan thompson and zeller play big minutes while kanter and favors are damned to the bench to play 10 to 15 minutes per game...

obviously he's a bag full of unfulfilled potential, but i still really like cj. i don't really know why. just seems like a nice kid.

It feels like forever since I've been able to complain about the Jazz.

Tonight let start with Marvin Williams. Why on earth is Corbin still starting this clown?

Lol.... tried to rep ya rev, but must spread it around apparently