What's new

Utah Jazz VS Cleveland long haired solders of King Charles at 7:00 ON ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM

Kanter's development is a thing of beauty to watch.

When he's going up against inferior competition you can really see how good he can be.
He'll be doing this against elite teams someday.

With all the talk of trading Sap and Al, the trade I want most is to trade Marvin, to open up more time fore Carroll and Burks. At least Al and Sap bring something to the team. My god Marvin is harder to find then where's Waldo

Not to mention another year's salary owed to Marvin. They still say he's injured so I'll hold off...was impressed in the preseason but he hasn't shown much since.

Watch out for Favors and Kanter in two years! KOC is GOD! This D-Will trade turns out to be a huge steal! I know, thy still have to prove...

Kudos to Ty trusting the Bench to hold on with 9+ mins to go, props to the bench for getting it done.

I wish there was some way to get Kyrie, I'd rather have him than any other young player in the league. He's going to be better than CP/Dwill.

Damn it! They are not looking for Kanter after the rebound. Three times he has been open, arms waiving for the ball...

why doe sthe worse big gets the most minutes again and the most shot attempts and the worse point pers shot attempt? and plays no defense?

cant wait for the playoff for jefferson to get 43 minutes per game for 4 games:)
jefferson needs playoff experience

Really nice to see Kanter going to the baby hook on the block. He's going to need it to set up his spin and up-and-under.

Really nice to see Kanter going to the baby hook on the block. He's going to need it to set up his spin and up-and-under.

Yup. Love seeing that he's adding that to he's repertoire so that he can set up those other two moves.

I'll give Al his due's this game. However I still want him gone by years end at the latest.

wtf what due?
he took the most shots of al the bigs 14 points on 14 shots.
millsap 8 points on 7 shots
kanter 14 points on 8 shots
favors 19 points on 11 shots.
so the worse big when it comes to points.
he got 0 ft in 30 minutes
he plays no defense.

what due are you giving big al?
seriously what the **** did he do that the other bigs did not do better
he is the big with the most minutes the highest paid big. but did the least in his minutes

Thurl just touched on it as well. Kanter does a good job lowering his shoulder and creating separation. Going to the up-and-under or spin gives the opponent an opportunity to recover. If he goes to the hook early, he'll force defenders to leave their feet early, setting up the up-and-under.

Give Millsap's and Jefferson's minutes to Kanter and Favors: they might bd a little bit worse on the offensive end right now, but they make up for it with their defense and effort... you guys think Jefferson and Millsap are really better?

Give Millsap's and Jefferson's minutes to Kanter and Favors: they might bd a little bit worse on the offensive end right now, but they make up for it with their defense and effort... you guys think Jefferson and Millsap are really better?

kanter favors 19 shot attempts 33 points
big al millsap 21 shot attemps 22 points

LOL big al overrated.
and rootsport is shining **** gold. by "pimping" big al. ooh big al played great gotta love him.

We still need a 3rd big in the rotation ... my vote is for Jefferson provided we can resign him for no more than $12 million/yr. Jefferson is doing a good job teaching Kanter those offensive moves.