What's new

Utah Jazz vs. L.A. Clippers at 830PM

I’m happy. I wanted Portland all along.

I can’t blame them for wanting us. I think OKC is a buzzsaw. It would’ve been certain death in 4 or 5 games.

OKC is amazing. They’re the only legit threat (if there is one) to golden state from the west imo. They have a tough center, a bunch of good role players, and 2 superstars who can take over games.

OKC Vs Houston might be the best series of the entire playoffs. That’s going 7 and if the refs don’t completely bailout Harden, I wouldn’t be surprised to see OKC end up victorious.

I’m happy. I wanted Portland all along.

I can’t blame them for wanting us. I think OKC is a buzzsaw. It would’ve been certain death in 4 or 5 games.

OKC is amazing. They’re the only legit threat (if there is one) to golden state from the west imo. They have a tough center, a bunch of good role players, and 2 superstars who can take over games.

OKC Vs Houston might be the best series of the entire playoffs. That’s going 7 and if the refs don’t completely bailout Harden, I wouldn’t be surprised to see OKC end up victorious.

It will come back to bite em in the ***, the Jazz eliminated OKC last year. They’ll pay for their disrespect.

It will come back to bite em in the ***, the Jazz eliminated OKC last year. They’ll pay for their disrespect.

It’ll take us at least 6 games to dump Portland. And will Rubio and Neto be ready? That’s huge.

It would’ve taken OKC maybe 5 to dump Portland.

I don’t blame them for wanting us.

How quickly people forget Houston pushed the Warriors to seven last year and were it not for an absurd zero for twenty-something streak of missed threes would have pulled it off.

I didn’t forget.

Houston isn’t as good as last year. Paul’s older and no ariza. OKC is light years ahead of last year. No melo and grant and Schroeder are awesome.