What's new

Utah Jazz Vs L.A. Lakers Oct.4th at 7pm

I like Neto, would be interesting to see him with the starters to see how it works. If he ever learns to shoot he would be the no-brainer for the starting job. I wonder how his defensive style will hold up to the starting PG's of the West though.

It wouldn't be smart to overreact positive or negative based on individual performances tonight. I love the depth on the Jazz and the playoffs should be an expectation. The only thing that I noticed that is a fair conclusion is that Pleiss needs to get stronger.

Neto is legit. And like Exum his most important attribute is that he is not Trey Burke. He's a better facilitating PG and he's much better defensively. Opposing PGs all year are going to hate playing against him.

I like Neto, would be interesting to see him with the starters to see how it works. If he ever learns to shoot he would be the no-brainer for the starting job. I wonder how his defensive style will hold up to the starting PG's of the West though.

Yep, Neto had a good game. Still it is only one preseason game.

Neto 2 pts 6 assits 4 steals +20 and a breath of fresh Hawaiian air.

Burks and Hood disappointed, though Burks did have some nice passes and 3 assists. He's rusty though.

We played 13 guys in this game and I liked what I saw from most of them. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotton doesn't make the team. I'd take Withey over Cooley. Pleiss had a nice impact, he just needs more nba experience.

Hayward is going to beast this season, same with Favors and Gobert.

Neto is legit. And like Exum his most important attribute is that he is not Trey Burke. He's a better facilitating PG and he's much better defensively. Opposing PGs all year are going to hate playing against him.

He's got that Pat Beverly pest vibe to him for sure. Love it.

It wouldn't be smart to overreact positive or negative based on individual performances tonight. I love the depth on the Jazz and the playoffs should be an expectation. The only thing that I noticed that is a fair conclusion is that Pleiss needs to get stronger.

Would add the ft shooting needs to tighten up big time.

Yep, it is quite obvious that Neto isn't going to shoot the ball. Hard to be a starter when you have a deficiency that large.

Yep

If they were playing to hack him they need to fire their scouting department. Ft shooting is a strength for him

Good to know, Locke said Tibor is an excellent ft shooter too.

Were Alec Burks and Rodney hood as bad as their box scores?

neto's dad was a huge stockton fan. I bet he fluenced neto's game. good to ser

Sent from the JazzFanz app