What's new

Utah Jazz VS LA Lakers, Sunday, Jan. 10th @ 7:30pm

Hi. Nice win over the Lakers!
Does anybody have a link on that third quarter sequence wherein there was a whole lot of steals for the Lakers and a bunch of blocks for the Jazz. I think Lakers attempted 4 times and got nothing. I think I saw it in one of the articles but just could not find it again. TIA

Hi. Nice win over the Lakers!
Does anybody have a link on that third quarter sequence wherein there was a whole lot of steals for the Lakers and a bunch of blocks for the Jazz. I think Lakers attempted 4 times and got nothing. I think I saw it in one of the articles but just could not find it again. TIA

I cussed and had several fist pumps during that sequence:)

Hahaha, Byron Scott didn't want to go shake Quin's hand.

The Lakers announcers were complaining about Quin's late game timeout when the game was essentially over <1 min left and 10 point lead. Thought they should have just run out the clock and implied it was disrespect. They showed Scott's face and he looked a bit pi$$ed. Not sure if that was the source. I think Quin was just making sure of the W, made a substitution and moved the ball to front court.

From Lakers forum:
"Gordon Hayward looks like an Amish kid whos rebelling"

"Playing like he drinking that raw milk"

The Lakers announcers were complaining about Quin's late game timeout when the game was essentially over <1 min left and 10 point lead. Thought they should have just run out the clock and implied it was disrespect. They showed Scott's face and he looked a bit pi$$ed. Not sure if that was the source. I think Quin was just making sure of the W, made a substitution and moved the ball to front court.

While I doubt it was a slight I wish it was. Piss on the Lakers.

I remember one time Phil Jackson called a late timeout in a blowout in a game against the Suns, which pissed off D'antoni. The Lakers have turned into real bitches since then.