What's new

Utah Jazz VS LA Lakers, Sunday, Jan. 10th @ 7:30pm

Well Randle has a power game and he's pretty #hungry.... Lyles has more of a finesse game and he isn't very loud so he's #humble.

Didn't imply correlation, just the way they are as I see it.

Oy. Stop while you're not too far behind.

Snyder, per Locke's twitter: "...both Hood and Favors are getting close , particularly Favors".

Locke per twitter: "Rodney Hood and Derrick Favors will go on floor and do pre game work and see how they feel.

Man if we get them both back tonight...

Exum traveled with the team.

Snyder, per Locke's twitter: "...both Hood and Favors are getting close , particularly Favors".

Locke per twitter: "Rodney Hood and Derrick Favors will go on floor and do pre game work and see how they feel.

Great news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveled? He's probably been living with Kobe for the last few months.

Brutal game thread. So great.

This one was my favorite

koberape.jpg

Grizz and Mavs won unfortunately. But Rockets are down by 11 at the beginning of the 4th.

I just want to say something real quick.

I think Kobe really is a rapist and should be in prison.

That's all.

It's a start. Tweets make me think Favors will be back in a game or 2.

I thought it was funny, cos the media guys were all tweeting that Quin said 'they were both close, especially Favors', yet Hood is the one starting and Favors is out again.

Hood playing tonight and gonna be fine the rest of the season. Favors back next game and gonna be fine the rest of the season. Burks gonna be back before we know it and gonna be fine the rest of the season. Exum gonna be back mid-March and get back to almost 100% for the playoffs and gonna shock fools.

5 seed or bust!!!

#momentum #finishstrong #getting healthy #quincanwin #winningplayoffgames