What's new

Utah Jazz vs Lakers Emergency Game Thread

Just tuned in when Russell starts killing it. I know it's SL but it's still the bloody Lakers, finishe em' off

Sounds like Lyles was phenomenal tonight, happy for him. His fluidity and dribbling ability make me think he could be a good one.

Good numbers by Lyles, a consistent performance like tonight's would be the greatest of news for the Jazz

During the game one of the female reporters said she had some additional info on Lyles. Apparently, she asked Willie Caulie-Stein to tell us something about Lyles. He said aside from basketball, that Lyles was the funniest person that he knows.

I wouldn't have suspected Lyles being funny. Maybe he will give Ingles a run for his money.

Lyles had a good night cuz Randle was complete trash defensively. Yikes. Bad game by him.

It was a good solid game by the Jazz. Lyles had a very good game and the more a watched Julius Randle play, the more I think he'll bust. All he does is he obvious spin move in the paint when he drives to the basket. I got tired watching Motum play as well. Dude is clumsy and spaces out a lot. He hurts the team more than he helps them.

It was a good solid game by the Jazz. Lyles had a very good game and the more a watched Julius Randle play, the more I think he'll bust. All he does is he obvious spin move in the paint when he drives to the basket. I got tired watching Motum play as well. Dude is clumsy and spaces out a lot. He hurts the team more than he helps them.

Motum needs to understand that every time he touches the ball he doesn't need to shoot.

So how was russell in the second half?

I have been saying all along...... With lyles, it will all depend on him being able to shoot consistently at a good percentage to whether or not he was a good pick. Very happy to see him finally hitting some three balls.

Much love to one love for carrying this thread! Thanks bro