What's new

Utah jazz VS Mavericks on ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM AT 7:00

All Al had to do was step to the right and would have cut off Jones, instead of just standing there and letting him lay it in

Groundhog day again.
Still hate watching the starters.... love watching the Core Four.

Hayward was brilliant! He's been a bit of a chucker lately, but this may be just what he's needed to not go into a shell when he's not on. A few games I've seen him miss his first three shots but keep shooting. Eventually, he catches up. This is the best game I've seen Hayward play in a half. If he can keep it rolling in the second half, he will have an incredible game. The hilarious thing is that he's only on track to play 32 minutes. The entire Mavericks team was rushing him not to give him an ounce of space. Very exiting to see him play like this.

Jefferson with 6 points and 5 rebounds on 50% shooting in 16 minutes.
Kanter with 4 points and 5 rebound on 50% shooting in almost 8 minutes.

Jefferson is -1
Kanter is +1

Hayward was brilliant! He's been a bit of a chucker lately, but this may be just what he's needed to not go into a shell when he's not on. A few games I've seen him miss his first three shots but keep shooting. Eventually, he catches up. This is the best game I've seen Hayward play in a half. If he can keep it rolling in the second half, he will have an incredible game. The hilarious thing is that he's only on track to play 32 minutes. The entire Mavericks team was rushing him not to give him an ounce of space. Very exiting to see him play like this.

I got sad after Kanter left the game. I missed a lot of great stuff.

I know we have all said it a million times but..... I cant wait until we have a starting lineup with burks, hayward, favors, kanter plus a good young point guard.

The trade deadline cant come soon enough.
I kind of hope we dont make a trade just to see if corbin actually dares to bench foye, jeffy, millsap, or marvin. Without the excuse of "showcasing" for a trade.