What's new

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings 10 PM ET

Hood's almost a liability atm ...
Ya hood sucks. I'm gonna lose my bet. (Over 12 measly points for hood)

I bet Hayward would have over 8 combined points and rebounds. That one looks good.

Wish I could bet on Burks stuff but as long he keeps coming off the bench I guess I can't

Hot-chick_fb_87354.jpg

What did you expect posting that stupid doll as the good luck babe? The second half is going to look much better, thanks to her^.
Ooh la la

lol Sacramento sucks so bad they can't sell timeout or halftime commercials. They have to air the entertainment.

So I just went through this whole thread and got caught up and didn't see a single post about burks.

I guess I will be the first. Great half by him. Making good passes, played good defense, hit threes, got to the line and led the team in scoring.

Too bad he is stuck coming off the bench behind someone he is better than once again. (Bell, miles, howard, foye, jefferson, hood)
Guess that's just how it's going to be. And he seems to never complain and just keep on keepin on

So I just went through this whole thread and got caught up and didn't see a single post about burks.

I guess I will be the first. Great half by him. Making good passes, played good defense, hit threes, got to the line and led the team in scoring.

Too bad he is stuck coming off the bench behind someone he is better than once again. (Bell, miles, howard, foye, jefferson, hood)
Guess that's just how it's going to be. And he seems to never complain and just keep on keepin on

A copper lining in the tailings pile.

Had I known about this one, would've bet the house on it.
My #1 bet lately has been Hayward over 1.5 made threes. I won that bet like 5 games in a row.
It was not available tonight

Hayward should take games like this by the scruff of the neck and make them his bitch .. he's too damned unselfish