What's new

Utah @ memphis 3/21 (6:00 pm mt)

Why doesn't Locke ask why Al still doesn't know how to box anybody out?

My hell, he typically outrebounded by SGs and SFs. Not good for a man striving to play Center. Same goes for Millsap.

You would think that 60+ games into the season these 2 brainless morons would have learned... Shot goes up, put your body against a man. Standing and watching to see if the ball goes in the hoop isn't boxing out.

I'm more disappointed with paul than al. Al is putting up 19, 9.5 and 2 blocks. About what I expected him to put out when we aquired him.

Is that your final answer? You know he's the 14th best rebounder in the NBA, right? Ahead of such names as Duncan, Garnett, Boozer, Lee, Tyson Chandler, and Andrew Bynum.

cool. So having what... 6 rebounds? 4 rebounds? lastnight is completely acceptable. cool dude.

cool. So having what... 6 rebounds? 4 rebounds? lastnight is completely acceptable. cool dude.

8,4,14,7,12,10,7,6,8. Those are Duncan's rebounding numbers for the month. I'm guessing he forgot to block out when he got 4, remembered to block out when he got 14, forgot again when he got 7, remembered again for a few nights, and seems to have forgotten once again. He'd be a hall of famer if he wasn't so darn forgetful and inconsistent.

8,4,14,7,12,10,7,6,8. Those are Duncan's rebounding numbers for the month. I'm guessing he forgot to block out when he got 4, remembered to block out when he got 14, forgot again when he got 7, remembered again for a few nights, and seems to have forgotten once again. He'd be a hall of famer if he wasn't so darn forgetful and inconsistent.

No, the answer is simple. Duncan is averaging career lows in nearly every statistical category. He's on his last leg.

He's a hall of famer for his past accomplishments, you know, like averaging 26 and 13 as he did nearly 10 years ago.

Duncan is a hell of a player. Great fundamentals.

Care to try again?

It's hilarious how some of you have your double standards.

You blame this 18 point loss on AK's 2 turnovers in the first quarter and Raja Bell. They're now the Boozer and Memo of our team.

Can we blame the earthquake in Japan on Raja too?

Yet conveniently, Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap have moved into Deron Williams status finally. I guess we always have to have a few players beyond criticism.

All I ask for is a little bit of consistency. If you're going to bash Raja and AK for this 18 point disaster, why not the 10 rebound effort from Al and Paul combined? Why not the defense played on Zach? How about the pick and roll defense? The rotations? Why not Al's 0 assists?

But that's ok, why actually watch the games and make educated observations when we can just bash Raja and AK every night?

You blame this 18 point loss on AK's 2 turnovers in the first quarter and Raja Bell. They're now the Boozer and Memo of our team.

Yet conveniently, Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap have moved into Deron Williams status finally. I guess we always have to have a few players beyond criticism.

All I ask for is a little bit of consistency. If you're going to bash Raja and AK for this 18 point disaster, why not the 10 rebound effort from Al and Paul combined? Why not the defense played on Zach? How about the pick and roll defense? The rotations? Why not Al's 0 assists?

But that's ok, why actually watch the games and make educated observations when we can just bash Raja and AK every night?

Seems like a fair assessment.

I bashed him because he had just a terrible stretch when the Jazz were actually up and playing well, and the team never recovered from it. It felt like he had money on the other team to be honest.