What's new

Utah Monolith

So, a long-term thing?
I don’t know if the Romanian monolith and the Utah monolith are connected in any way. I wondered at the time if whoever placed the Utah monolith had any expectation of it being found. At least 4 years have gone by before it became public. I imagine years more could have passed without anybody seeing it from the air, or finding it on the ground. One of the early arrivals after the gps was established apparently saw a truck driving off with it. Who was that, the same people who placed it there? I don’t know.

I can't fathom a TikTok video being faked with what looks like a cracked-out gingerbread man.
I was just looking at that again. I’m guessing, if it’s not a joke, and they’re in on it, that it must be an animal. And what I thought was the mouth would instead be the snout. That doesn’t explain the strange hand/paw however.

I was just looking at that again. I’m guessing, if it’s not a joke, and they’re in on it, that it must be an animal. And what I thought was the mouth would instead be the snout. That doesn’t explain the strange hand/paw however.
I'm guessing it was Hunter Biden up to no good again.

I really really do think taking it down was the best thing to do. I'm happy it was a group of concerned individuals and not the BLM or DNR or whoever else.

Definitely for the best, but the guys that took it seem like pretentious self righteous *** holes.