What's new

Utah needs to pull a Toronto and start booing until our bench comes in.

My take on that is he lacks effort on defense. Lack of effort comes from him saving energy for offensive possessions. Cut his minutes and make him take 10 shots or less and hold accountable for defensive effort. His efficiency will go up and defense will pick up.
I never said Al is efficient or plays good defense. If I were Corbin and had what he has this is what I would do to maximize our chances. I don't care about his pay what so ever. This is not coach's job to worry about these things.
Al is who he is. He is a product of bad coaching and hence I don't see why he should be boo'ed.

Good to see that there will always be people waiting to make excuses for people despite having every resource available to be the best they can be.

Nowhere near enough to boo him imo.
he gives ZERO EFFORT on deense.
He singlehandedly got us swept against the spurs. while players like carol and marvin where fighting.
he was on the court helping duncan screen our players.
when he was on the bench he spouted crap about spurs being unbeatable in the youngsters ear.

and most of all he will get us swept again, with his loser mentality and zero effort on defense.

how many times have you seen jefferson dive for a loose ball?

The Jazz got swept by the Spurs. Yes Al was a big part of it but saying he's the entire reason the Jazz got swept is more toward the ridiculous end of your scale.

The Jazz got swept by the Spurs. Yes Al was a big part of it but saying he's the entire reason the Jazz got swept is more toward the ridiculous end of your scale.

I bet you if al missed the series jazz would have won atleast 1 game.
detract any other player from the line-up jazz would still have been swept.
not saying if al missed the series jazz would have one.
but it would have been competitive, jazz would have atleast won one.

can you say the same for millsap, hayward, favors, caroll, harris or whoever missed the series we would have been swept?

I bet you if al missed the series jazz would have won atleast 1 game.
detract any other player from the line-up jazz would still have been swept.
not saying if al missed the series jazz would have one.
but it would have been competitive, jazz would have atleast won one.

can you say the same for millsap, hayward, favors, caroll, harris or whoever missed the series we would have been swept?

Because "you bet" it's true? The Jazz should have won game 4 but it was a 3 point brickfest at the end.

because that can lead to stats(blockshots and steals)
those raise your per.
jefferson is just boozer with a better attitude.
but they care only about their stats

Regardless of motivation, it helps the Jazz when Al blocks shots, right? Or is that negative too?

Oh and the Jazz may have won a game if Hayward was capable of hitting the broad side of a barn, which he wasn't in the series.

jazz coould have one a game if hayward hit 2 more shots.
or favors blocked 3 more shots
or whatever.
but the only certainty in this wolrd is if al missed the series jazz would have MOST DEFINITELY won 1 game

DJ, sometimes you're funny, and other times you're a *** ****. I'm going with the latter at the moment.

Oh and the Jazz may have won a game if Hayward was capable of hitting the broad side of a barn, which he wasn't in the series.

Yeah, even though I hate putting it on Hayward because he played a great game overall, he did try to take the big shots and utterly failed. I like that he tried and had the confidence to attempt it, but it just didn't work out. The ISO he had on Brandon Bass, where he got a pretty open shot, then air mailed it was kind of the dagger to the Jazz because I felt like it completely deflated Hayward's confidence and gave the Celtics the momentum.

Yeah, even though I hate putting it on Hayward because he played a great game overall, he did try to take the big shots and utterly failed. I like that he tried and had the confidence to attempt it, but it just didn't work out. The ISO he had on Brandon Bass, where he got a pretty open shot, then air mailed it was kind of the dagger to the Jazz because I felt like it completely deflated Hayward's confidence and gave the Celtics the momentum.

Haha I was talking about the playoffs vs the Spurs. Last night the game wouldn't have even been close without G Time.