What's new

Walker Kessler Hype & Appreciation Thread

He got blocked in this game, got the ball back and immediately turned around and hit the jumper. That was cool to see. Bulldozing Griffin for an easy layup. Nice touch on a couple of other finishes. He’s got more in the bag than he’s been showing most of the time.
He still needs to fix his free throws first and foremost. I think having a full off-season with Hardy & Company will help dramatically in that area. His rookie offseason was kind of a mess with the trade and early season injury.

Since Kessler became the full-time starting Center (35 games total) we are allowing the lowest FG% within 10 feet of the rim in the entire league.

This is even more impressive when you see that we also have the 5th most shots taken against us within 10 feet of the rim in the league.

For how absolutely ****** he is at FTs his jump shot doesn't look that bad.
It is a weird thing but it happens. I played rec league with an ex-juco player and he was automatic from 15-18 feet anywhere on the court and less than 50% from the free throw line. Crazy.

It is a weird thing but it happens. I played rec league with an ex-juco player and he was automatic from 15-18 feet anywhere on the court and less than 50% from the free throw line. Crazy.

One of the craziest stats that i ever saw (pretty sure i saw it anyway) was one year bruce bowen was like #1 in the league in 3 point % but dead last in free throw %

Crazy ****

Twitter is a complete cesspool.
Literally the worst humanity has to offer, all in one place. Brings out the worst in pretty much everyone who participates. But I'm one who is firmly convinced that social media in general is a cancer in society and will eventually be a large part of our downfall.

Literally the worst humanity has to offer, all in one place. Brings out the worst in pretty much everyone who participates. But I'm one who is firmly convinced that social media in general is a cancer in society and will eventually be a large part of our downfall.
Eventually?