What's new

Walker Kessler Should No Longer Play Until KO is Traded

One of the wild things about Kessler's story is that he could barely see the floor as a Freshman at UNC to the point where he had to transfer. Going from that to a ROTY contender (though he has no shot, he will at least be mentioned as a candidate) in two years is wild.
I am a huge Carolina basketball fan and I was surprised he didn't stay and fight for minutes if you will; was even a bit disappointed tbh. But, that's way over with now lol and glad he is part of this team. Just keeps getting better and better each game.

The look on my face knowing this thread will be bumped everytime Kessler has a great game

homer-smile.gif
So in other words, every other day.

One of the wild things about Kessler's story is that he could barely see the floor as a Freshman at UNC to the point where he had to transfer. Going from that to a ROTY contender (though he has no shot, he will at least be mentioned as a candidate) in two years is wild.
I love his story. He is such a humble nice kid. I love to see guys like that getting success so soon. And damn, give him 2 years of NBA conditioning and he will be an absolute beast. Already much lighter on his feet and faster than advertised. Get him some confidence on those moves around the rim and a right NBA body and man, he will be a force. Cannot wait! Did we somehow luck into Rudy but with offensive chops? Day-um!

I know I have fun with this thread, but honestly, nobody could have seen this coming. I was hoping he'd just be able to provide some solid backup minutes and be a little better than Doke. Not 100x the player Doke is.

I know I have fun with this thread, but honestly, nobody could have seen this coming. I was hoping he'd just be able to provide some solid backup minutes and be a little better than Doke. Not 100x the player Doke is.
You are missing at least one zero there my friend.