What's new

Wanna feel tingly all over your body?

Aren't 90% of these against Phoenix? Amare's defense? I'm less tingly.

C'mon now, Jason. The guy looks like an offensive force every time I've seen him. But I've only seen him play against Boozer, Millsap, and Memo.

I'd love to watch the video in question but the music makes me think of wide leg jeans dudes with Affliction shirts driving GMC Jimmy's on their way to a club to date rape the first female they can get to talk to them long enough.............to summarize, I don't care for the music.

Someone's jealous of the bros.

It was nice seeing over 7 minutes of highlights and no fall away jumper's from 15 feet though. I like Jefferson because he actually plays tough when on the block and does not fall away from contact all of the time.

I just muted it, Im sure your computer has a mute button too..........

oldcomputer.jpg

Alright wise ***, have at it..........please point out the mute button on my computer (....no, seriously please do, It just keeps playing the "Oregon Trail" opening credits over and over....).

Sorry I'm relatively new to the board, how do you post a video or picture so others can see it instead of having to click on the link? Thanks

Sorry I'm relatively new to the board, how do you post a video or picture so others can see it instead of having to click on the link? Thanks

Click go advanced (instead of quick reply), once on that screen, there's two icons above the posting box that look like a picture frame and a movie reel. Click on the picture one and copy/paste in the URL. For the movie, click it, and copy/paste the url of the video. Supported videos include: Hulu YouTube Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook

Stats (Averages) for last year against LAL
.............................FG%........................... REB..............BlksPPG
Against LAL 2 2 32.0 0.515 0.000 1.000 3.0 8.0 11.0 0.5 0.5 2.0 19.0
Against LAL 4 4 34.2 0.426 0.000 0.500 2.0 10.0 12.0 3.0 0.5 0.2 13.5

One is CB, one is AJ.

AJ's has small PPG swings (not real high and low) Boozer PPG has a much larger range. I think it is due to his EXCELLENT SKILL SET and yet his small size.

Is AJ a better player than Booze? He very well could be AGAINST tall teams. We saw what Millsap can do against Sacto's of the world (30+ pts) Just like boozer does/can do.

Those stats give me tingles...

Well, I finally gave in and watched it.

What stood out to me in those highlights is that he really wants to get to the rim. Isn't afraid of contact. Seems to go looking for it. Seems like he'll like running that 4 cross the Jazz like to run.

EDIT:

Seems like I like to, like, use the word run with like.

Not many players could pull off this move. Especially against Yao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUWIulqhtW4

Back