Warriors and Jazz Mega Trade

GSW '14 pick won't be worth much neither, especially next year when a lot of teams will be 'tanking'.

I think it'll probably end up being around the #21 pick again. According to DraftExpress we'll be getting Sam Dekker/Dario Saric.

Are those guys worth taking on those salaries???????
we had to pay money to someone anyway, might as well get picks out of it

i think we are still under teh floor actually

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Karl - "Hey Ty, Karl Malone has some time to come and work with your bigs"
Ty - "Great Karl, we have some new blood for you"
Karl - "Oh yeah? Karl Malone loves new blood. Who you got?"
Ty - "We got Biedrins"
Karl - "....... dial tone"
Ty - "Hello? Hello?"
Haha..

Fishsticks

Banned
GSW '14 pick won't be worth much neither, especially next year when a lot of teams will be 'tanking'.

I think it'll probably end up being around the #21 pick again. According to DraftExpress we'll be getting Sam Dekker/Dario Saric.

Are those guys worth taking on those salaries???????
Like you are paying the salaries. Get a grip.

Jazz4ever

Why is everyone saying "that's it"? We gave up Kevin Murphy for these things. KEVIN MURPHY! Kevin Murphy netted us a washed up wing, a serviceable 3rd big, a young athletic wing that can shoot from deep, and two 1st round draft picks. Kevin ****ing Murphy, people.
Not about what we gave up, its about having better uses for 24 million dollars.

baka98

And this

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
All Utah sends back to Golden State is Kevin Murphy, who has a non-guaranteed $788,000 deal for 2013-14, sources tell Y!

Bawse Dawg

They added a couple second rounders in the deal.

So we pretty much got 4 second rounders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mambo

Love this trade. Gives a lot of flexibility going forward & also gives us chips to use @ the trade deadline. Means the youth movement is on full force and we will be able to enjoy watching the future of our team develop. This team could get a playoff birth which would be amazing, so much better than trading for some mid level talent and competing for the the bottom 4 spots in the west. Future looks bright. Some people need patience on this board.

Ellipse

Why is everyone saying "that's it"? We gave up Kevin Murphy for these things. KEVIN MURPHY! Kevin Murphy netted us a washed up wing, a serviceable 3rd big, a young athletic wing that can shoot from deep, and two 1st round draft picks. Kevin ****ing Murphy, people.
No, Al, Millsap, and a bag of chips were traded for two first-round picks, a (poor) starting SG, and a back-up big.