Votes: 35 74.5%
  • NO no matter the outcome i enjoyed alfense system

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Maybe, jury is still out waiting for final few games

• I don't care i got to eat cheese

• Total voters
Other than watching the development of the young guys, it's been a wasted season to me.
Now, though maybe we can move on from the washed up vets and Alfense and begin what should have happened this past season, and let the youth movement take over.

Other than watching the development of the young guys, it's been a wasted season to me.
Now, though maybe we can move on from the washed up vets and Alfense and begin what should have happened this past season, and let the youth movement take over.

You mean the stinted development by nights like last night where Kanter got 5 minutes so Big Al could get 43....

5 MINUTES!!!! That is regoddamndiculous.

You mean the stinted development by nights like last night where Kanter got 5 minutes so Big Al could get 43....

I hate our Front Office for not making any trades by trade deadline and I hate them for hiring Corbin.

I hate Corbin because my fart has more worth than him. He is crap. I don't respect him a bit. He is the worst coach I have ever seen!

Yes, of course!
5 minutes for Kanter is just ridiculous.
Ty ben senin a.q. (terms of endearment (yeah movie tribute) for TyCo in my native Turkish)

Yeah 5 minutes was pretty sad. It wasn't like Al was doing anything special to warrant playing the whole second half either. In fact it was probably a stupid move on Ty's part, but what else is new.

Just another reason why this has been a wasted season.

I don't think the season as a whole has been a waste. But there have been a lot of wasted opportunities. I have enjoyed seeing Kanter & Alec prove they are legit. And Gordon continues to progress. Sadly I think some poor decisions on the coaching side have derailed Favors this season. Should have been starting all season instead of giving time to someone that has no intention of staying with this team. I just hope they can do something with all of the extra money they have next season.

This is literally the worst season in Utah history, as far as I'm concerned.

There were a few awful years after Stock/Malone, and the year after Sloan/Williams wasn't a walk in the park either, but at least those teams had excuses.

This team has no excuse for being as horrible as it is right now. It's pretty gross.

The entire Jeffersonian Middle Ages has been mostly waste. I completely refuse to believe that we couldn't have traded him at some point after Sloan-Williams for a contract or two which would expire at the same time (Martin). I also refuse to believe that the do-nothing approach hasn't caused embitterment in some players (Millsap and Favors chief among them).

Waste.

This is literally the worst season in Utah history, as far as I'm concerned.

There were a few awful years after Stock/Malone, and the year after Sloan/Williams wasn't a walk in the park either, but at least those teams had excuses.

This team has no excuse for being as horrible as it is right now. It's pretty gross.

The excuse is Corbin. He is one of the main reasons Utah failed hard if not the main reason. The Front office also did a bad job.

This is almost the worst case scenario.

Jazz won't make the playoffs and did it playing a lot of guys who might/shouldn't/won't be here next year.

What did this year accomplish?

Playing Al Jefferson 100% the entire second half, Millsap not being and Kanter getting 5 minutes and Favors getting 21 minutes. Inexcusible.

The only good that could out of this season would be an awareness by the FO that they screwed up on Corbin and fire him and that Big Al needs to go to.

The only good that could out of this season would be an awareness by the FO that they screwed up on Corbin and fire him and that Big Al needs to go to.

Corbin sucks, but he'll be back next year because he still has another year on his contract. I hope I'm wrong. I'm with you that Black Hole Jefferson is gone after this season.

Mostly a waste. The last two seasons should have been devoted to rebuilding. We would've had another possible blue chip recruit from last year's draft, maybe even Lillard if played our cards right -- imagine if we had the foresight to trade Millsap to Portland for their pick. That deal looks real sweet in hindsight, but at the time I don't think any of us would've been happy about it.

Well, we found out for certain that Corbin is not the right guy to lead us into the future. At least, I hope the FO sees that. But they're so tightlipped you don't know what they're thinking. Last night Ty didn't seem visibly upset at the loss during the postgame interview. I guess he is in denial. Maybe he doesn't see the handwriting on the wall. Or maybe the FO has guaranteed that he will be given another year. What a depressing thought.

Well, it was clear from last season that all they do (front office) is a waste of time. At least for me. So, this whole situation is not something new.

All I see is bunch of unprofessionals who always say "no comment", who struggle to see between the lines what's going on. In other words they don't run this franchise properly.

C4 is the main reason why they can be competitive for years to come. I tell you - if Favors will leave, Kanter will leave too.

They've got 1 year to repair their ********, but you never know what can happen next season.. injuries and other stuff. There are always some sort of problems and they struggle to solve them in time.

The way they treated young guns so far, if Favors will want to go, I'll be on his side.