What's new

We better not resign this chucking turd.

"I'm just staying focused. For me, the season ended the way I wanted it to, ultimately. It kind of let me know I was over the hump for my injuries and I was able to get back and help my team as much as possible."

Given that he feels this way about his contribution at the end of the season I really hope he contributes to one of our biggest rivals next year.

If I was Josh Howard I wouldn't be disinterested in any job in the NBA.

Hopefully just another puff piece for Howard's ongoing attempt to reinvent himself as Mr. Nice Guy.

I thought you were talking about CJ, so that makes this relevant:

From CJ's twitter feed-
C.J. Miles ‏@CJMiles34
Mike Miller can't shoot a 2 lol

Wow, very confusing. Cj needs to go. KOC needs to see into the future and get something going. he's been waiting for the magic ball to call the Jazz number for too long. He has the power to make the moves that it takes for the jazz to be a great team and he doesn't do it.

Wow, very confusing. Cj needs to go. KOC needs to see into the future and get something going. he's been waiting for the magic ball to call the Jazz number for too long. He has the power to make the moves that it takes for the jazz to be a great team and he doesn't do it.
good job with those reading skills.

I was thinking CJ at first, too. I mean "chucking turd?" You've got to be more specific when talking about this Jazz roster.

i like howard and think he can help us if he gets back to how he Used to be i think. He played great Until he got hurt which sucked but we have some ballers so idc if He stays because We have other guys.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he played great, but he did look to be coming around. However, after he got injured, he was worse than Bell, and that is pretty smelly.

I lol'd

I've watched the NBA forever, and once in a while it is plainly obvious that a player is just trying to get stats. Howard looked like he was obviously trying to get stats and was worried about the next deal. It's obvious to his teammates, the fans, but for some reason, not our coaching staff.

Hold on for just a second. Let's not forget how well Josh was playing before he got injured. He ended up taking Gordon's starting job. Though I agree with ^^^ he did have some nice games for us, before the injury. I'm not saying I want him back by any means but lets not forget the good things too.

Hold on for just a second. Let's not forget how well Josh was playing before he got injured. He ended up taking Gordon's starting job. Though I agree with ^^^ he did have some nice games for us, before the injury. I'm not saying I want him back by any means but lets not forget the good things too.

I think that was more due to Hayward sucking as a starter (at the time) and Howard sucking on the bench.

I'd strongly consider re-signing Howard because...

1) he's a known
2) he's cheap
3) he has upside--he played well before injury
4) he's an asset--i could totally see a team contending for a title trading a late 1st for him for their stretch run--this reason more than any other is why i would strongly consider keeping him here. Assets matter.

I'd strongly consider re-signing Howard because...

1) he's a known
2) he's cheap
3) he has upside--he played well before injury
4) he's an asset--i could totally see a team contending for a title trading a late 1st for him for their stretch run--this reason more than any other is why i would strongly consider keeping him here. Assets matter.
Didn't San Antonio attempt to trade Danny Green or something for Howard at the deadline this last year and we didn't take it? I can't see him getting traded if we pick him up for another year.