What's new

We Got Swindled by Sexton (And Eddie Zero Sucks)

THT is shooting a higher % from 3 than Rudy Gay, on more attempts.
shhhh don't tell anyone. They are still giving Gay less space to shoot and just standing there daring THT on his step backs lol
But yeah I hear you. THT is growing on me a little bit , but overall I am not that high on him. Maybe the plan was to use THT as the tank commander not Sexton idk

Sexton is disapointing so far. But he come back from serious injury and i still give him some times before jumping into conclusion.

He had a 4:1 assist to turnover ratio against the Knicks in only 17 minutes. I thought his assist ratio was the supposed big complaint about Sexton.

He's a scoring guard who can get buckets with good efficiency. If you are looking to turn him into another Conley it's going to be a long haul to reprogram his game so I wouldn't expect miracles. His 3 point shooting is obviously way down this season too coming off that injury.

Clarkson and Conley were shooting a combined 22 for 74 the last three games which is a much bigger problem than Sexton.

I will say Cy is at least consistent in the fact he doesn’t like the undersized shoot first guard archetype. Thing is with Sexton though is his contract isn’t bad and he’s scoring off of the bench efficiently.

If we didn’t get Lauri back in the deal it would be a lot worse but since we did we can temper expectations with Sexton.

Lmfao. Never said that. You better than that.

I said if you want him to post up in games he should be in the GLeague
Ya you also mentioned in a game thread that kessler shouldn't play and he messes everything up when he does.