What's new

We must boycott monkey Locke

Maneesh

I'm sorry I say it. He is greedy monkey! I delet he podcast and leave it ONE STAR!!!

He make commercials and make this podcast waste all day! I never here such shameless grubby money!! And pin across world is worst segment in all of PODCAST and he is not INSIDER!!!! Please send message to Locke we will not be entranced by captilaist greedy!

You are right he should just do everything for free.

Say what you want about him but the guy puts in tons of time and has not been making money on the podcast for 5 years so I don't really have an issue with him expanding the brand and monetizing it at this point.

Is "monkey lock" like "life lock"?

Those damn things will steal anything they can get their hands on.

You are right he should just do everything for free.

Say what you want about him but the guy puts in tons of time and has not been making money on the podcast for 5 years so I don't really have an issue with him expanding the brand and monetizing it at this point.

Exactly... I hate when people get pissed their free content now has commercials... The other alternative is to pay for the content... So just listen to whatever damned commercial he is doing and move on.

I'm sorry I say it. He is greedy monkey! I delet he podcast and leave it ONE STAR!!!

He make commercials and make this podcast waste all day! I never here such shameless grubby money!! And pin across world is worst segment in all of PODCAST and he is not INSIDER!!!! Please send message to Locke we will not be entranced by captilaist greedy!

Two things. First. I can't call Kanter an idiot but u can call Locke a monkey? Ok.

Second. ROTFL!!! I guess you are boycotting everything from all phone apps YouTube video games and just about anything that has to do with a computer chip. Guess u will have to buy and read a news paper. Good luck

I don't mind commercials on most other podcasts but his are pretty dishonest. I respect his game though.

I don't mind commercials on most other podcasts but his are pretty dishonest. I respect his game though.

Dishonest? It's a commercial. Someone pays him to say stuff and he says it. That is how commercials work. It's not like he is hiding it by trying to sound sincere and off-script. He is pretty clearly reading a scripted endorsement.

Listen to Zach Lowe and any other basketball podcaster, they all do the same scripted endorsements in the same format Locke does them.

I understand the market he has but the real estate ads are a bit much. You won't find another person who listens to more podcasts than me. They're really not bad though, I've heard worse. I said I respected his game.

I've always thought the Millers have been paying Locke to do the podcast... but obviously they haven't been.

They should though IMO.

What's your problem? No one forces you to listen to him.