What's new

We need these trade

john_cx

No.1 DWill+Evans for S.Curry+D.Lee+First round
No.2 Sap+Hayward for Granger+first round

I like Curry so much, this guy can shoot, assist for others.

Do you want to see these happen??

No 1. Why give away Evans? Why acquire another power forward so similar to our current power forwards? Why give up on D-Will at this stage?
No 2. Completely unrealistic. You vastly underrate Granger's value to Indiana. Certainly they're not going to trade Granger now that they've gone 7-1 under Vogel and look, in all honestly, kind of spectacular.

No offense but
facepalm.jpg

I guess everybody thinks a trade immediately fixes things. The truth is, it will delay improvement due to the adjustment period. Look at the Heat. They are still adjusting imo. At first it was really bad for them and they went through training camp together.

I'm ready for my closeup, Dr. LogGrad.

You can't call him doctor lest he might get arrested... even in Mexico. His amateurish pap smears kinda tickle, and probably pass muster in Venezuela, but nowhere North of there.

No.1 DWill+Evans for S.Curry+D.Lee+First round
No.2 Sap+Hayward for Granger+first round

I like Curry so much, this guy can shoot, assist for others.

Do you want to see these happen??

Lol oh boy im glad I didnt propose these :). When I posted Millsap- Hayward for Granger I ended up with -25 on my rep points. So good luck!!!

Lol oh boy im glad I didnt propose these :). When I posted Millsap- Hayward for Granger I ended up with -25 on my rep points. So good luck!!!

That's because you started 3 THREADS ABOUT IT and the idea had already been discussed a lot before that.

That is one of the funniest damn thing I have heard in a long time.

So I neg-repped it for good measure. =)

You can't call him doctor lest he might get arrested... even in Mexico. His amateurish pap smears kinda tickle, and probably pass muster in Venezuela, but nowhere North of there.

Sometimes in Alabama and Tennessee.