What's new

We need to channel our inner-Corbin this offseason....

dipship31

We need to bring back some of that good old Corbin mentality for this offseason: WE NEED VETS

While Corbin obviously defaulted too much to the vets, this team went too far the other direction to ZERO vets. No one on this team, including the coaching staff, really knows how to win at all. Gotta go find someone who doesn't need to be fantastic, but a good rotation player who comes from winning situations. I can't remember how the '05/'06 season ended up, but weren't we 41-41 at the end there? Felt like we were on the cusp of being pretty good and then we take off the next year. I really think, despite how much we hate the man, Fisher made a nice difference especially early that year. We won so many close tough games down the stretch during our 12-1 start and I think with the right presence on the team going into next season maybe it's the small boost we need to hopefully finish out some of those tough games.

Who is this player? I really don't know, but I know he's out there....

His name is Trey Burke.
Weren't his supporters always bringing up how "clutch" he was in the last 5 mins of games.

FREE TREY BURKE!!!

We need to bring back some of that good old Corbin mentality for this offseason: WE NEED VETS

While Corbin obviously defaulted too much to the vets, this team went too far the other direction to ZERO vets. No one on this team, including the coaching staff, really knows how to win at all. Gotta go find someone who doesn't need to be fantastic, but a good rotation player who comes from winning situations. I can't remember how the '05/'06 season ended up, but weren't we 41-41 at the end there? Felt like we were on the cusp of being pretty good and then we take off the next year. I really think, despite how much we hate the man, Fisher made a nice difference especially early that year. We won so many close tough games down the stretch during our 12-1 start and I think with the right presence on the team going into next season maybe it's the small boost we need to hopefully finish out some of those tough games.

Who is this player? I really don't know, but I know he's out there....

I can barely read the sweet, sweet franklin suck-off drivel this place produces.

First Corbin played teh vets way too much. Now our bench sucks and we need Corbin vets.

Next Corbin sucked at offense even though it was hyper efficient given the pieces. Now everyone thinks we need a coach who can teach offense.

Then Corbin could not tank. Now we all hate anyone who mentions tanking.

I am so dry I am blowing loads of powder at this point. I call it my lil muzzle loader.

I believe Free Trey Burke was the offer at the trade deadline, but no one wanted him at that price.
Lolololol.
Awesome post.

Too bad corbin isn't the gm of a team. I bet he would have wanted him.

I can barely read the sweet, sweet franklin suck-off drivel this place produces.

First Corbin played teh vets way too much. Now our bench sucks and we need Corbin vets.

Next Corbin sucked at offense even though it was hyper efficient given the pieces. Now everyone thinks we need a coach who can teach offense.

Then Corbin could not tank. Now we all hate anyone who mentions tanking.

I am so dry I am blowing loads of powder at this point. I call it my lil muzzle loader.
Yep you were right. Those Corbin teams were really really good. They almost won all the championships.

He is really kicking *** on his current team too.

Damn. The one that got away. If only he would take us back. But alas, he has to good of a gig now and too many good offers from other teams even if he did miraculously come available.

Yep you were right. Those Corbin teams were really really good. They almost won all the championships.

Blaming Corbin for not winning a championship? You should stick to admitting it without admitting it. It's a more poised stance and feels better on my balls.

Watch out guys I think my Corbin is coming out. Here it comes here it comes.......!

hqdefault.jpg

Blaming Corbin for not winning a championship? You should stick to admitting it without admitting it. It's a more poised stance and feels better on my balls.
Corbin was teh best for fire^99's
I miss him