What's new

We Need to Sign Brantley

All teams will be bargain hunting because revenue will be drastically down. I think it would be a smart move to lock-in as many bargains/minimum contracts as possible, otherwise the Jazz could face a economic crunch (no arena games for another year). I would also trade away 1st round picks this year and next year for 2nd rounders.

All teams will be bargain hunting because revenue will be drastically down. I think it would be a smart move to lock-in as many bargains/minimum contracts as possible, otherwise the Jazz could face a economic crunch (no arena games for another year). I would also trade away 1st round picks this year and next year for 2nd rounders.

Keeping the first round picks we have and drafting well is crucial. It is important to have young players on cheap 4 year guaranteed contracts. Even more important in the Jazz current situation. We're trying to contend but going forward we are limited financially in our options to improve. We NEED the picks we have. We need the growth potential for cheap.

Bleacher Report saying we should cut Oni and add a veteran for the playoffs.

How about Pau Gasol to back up Rudy Gobert? Or either a wing scorer (probably not Nick Young or JR Smith, stylistically, but perhaps Jamal Crawford or Crabbe) or a defender (Shumpert)?

Shumpert might not be bad to help out with some perimeter defense.

The NBA has been gone as long as a typical offseason... This should be consider year 2 or year 1.5 for Brantley and Oni... they learned the system... they've had time to work on their weaknesses... time to throw them into the rotation and see if what we have is worth keeping around. Give Brantley a deal similar to what Dort got.

I don't understand why we haven't cut NWG in order to sign Brantley. Nothing against NWG but what is his purpose on the roster when we have Conley, Mitchell, Clarkson, Mudiay, Ingles? He's never gonna play. Plus we have JWF for an ultimate backup backup backup plan.

This **** should have been done long ago. Like after we cut ties with Jeff Green

My favorite up and comer is definitely Tucker. With that being said, between the G League awards and HH's praise throughout this thread, I think we need to unleash Brantley in the playoffs.

I am a Brantley Believer!