What's new

Welcome Back JazzSpazz!

Hey Spazz, will you come to the next poker game if I can get your feller momi's to promise not to drop f bombs? Everyone else is pretty well spoken.

Hey Spazz, will you come to the next poker game if I can get your feller momi's to promise not to drop f bombs? Everyone else is pretty well spoken.

Best I can give you is I'll think about it. You think I could fit in with a bunch of bandana wearing, perverted drunkards..... and Jason?

Last edited:
Best I can give you is I'll think about it. You think I could fit in with a bunch of jort wearing, perverted drunkards..... and Jason?

I have a feeling Jason will not be back. If I'm wrong that would be wonderful, but he seemed like he couldn't get the **** out of here fast enough.

So you'd be stuck with the jort wearing, perverted drunkards. It has it's perks.

They wouldn't let me skype in. I had a nice speedo picked out and bought a new bag of cheetos and everything.

:(

Puting a bag of cheetos in your speedo wont make your weinre er look big. it will just look woerd.

Try it sometime. You will be amazed.

And itchy.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655406 said:
I hope you got the rest you needed Mr. Spazz. Your morals were heavy for a message board, and lugging them around had made you weary. Tough to see that happen.

You still think the world revolves around you eh NAOS? Glad you stuck around, nice attempt at the usual trolliness, but it fell short... or should I say jort.

What I don't get is how NAOS leaves in a fit over being treated unfairly by spazz and Colton, re-invents himself into some hyperbolic intellectual troll.. and then trash talks spazz once spazz returns. That's all kind of.. weird.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655458 said:
This X 1000

I didn't just trash talk. What I said was true. You'd see it if you weren't looking with your EYEballs.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655406 said:
I hope you got the rest you needed Mr. Spazz. Your morals were heavy for a message board, and lugging them around had made you weary. Tough to see that happen.

My morals are my morals, board or no board, and I lug no morals around. Morals are a part of me, not some weight I carry. Maybe to you having morals is a hard thing, but to me it feels natural. So basically, what you think is true may be true in your world bubble, but that's about it.

Enjoy your crusade against morals.

~/\/\0r41i7y p01ic3

My morals are my morals, board or no board, and I lug no morals around. Morals are a part of me, not some weight I carry. Maybe to you having morals is a hard thing, but to me it feels natural. So basically, what you think is true may be true in your world bubble, but that's about it.

Enjoy your crusade against morals.

~/\/\0r41i7y p01ic3

Every human being has morals, i.e. an ascesis of some kind. That's the first lesson about morality.... or did you never make it past the idea that all morals not resembling yours are dangerous noise? I have mine, but it's a compassionate atheism. Quite different from your self-appointed-bishop-of-jazzfanz-with-some-lolz. When you and Colton got bees in your bonnets over a throw-away joke about garments, you showed who you were and how weary you were. It would have been hilarious if I weren't sick of being your soapbox....

You crack me up. thanks for the lulz

luv ya, bro. Keep the preachin coming.

Didn't know a neg would hurt you so much. Let it go man, it was months ago. Move on with your life.

f0rr341z.... 137 17 g0