What's new

Welcome to TANKVILLE!

Is there anyone even worth tanking for in the draft this year? I havent seen anyone that really impresses yet. Last year would have been a good year to do it. Anthony Davis and Lillard would have been worth tanking for. And probably a few others.

No franchise changers. I like a lot of guys out to the 20's .. quite a bit .. but they're all like good 5th/6th guys.

I agree with Foye having to go. Sure he's holding back Burks, but the thing pointed out in the picture is the more significant thing, he is not able to defend against larger guards. He's too short to be a starting 2 and too - well his court vision is too bad for a point guard. He is at most a 3 point shooter for spot time, not a starter.

Oh, and no to the tanking, there is lots of time to get into the playoffs still if the team figures out that you can't teach height, but you can teach better shooting (to Burks and Hayward)

If tanking = playing the young guys.

Then I want to be mayor of Tankville.

There is only a dictator, but I can appoint you engineer of the Tankville Pacific Rail Road Co.'s one direction locomotive.
If you checker board players don't mind, please start your own non-tank thread where you can freely boast of the valor in mediocracy. And your feminine hygeine issues.

Is there anyone even worth tanking for in the draft this year? I havent seen anyone that really impresses yet. Last year would have been a good year to do it. Anthony Davis and Lillard would have been worth tanking for. And probably a few others.

Kabongo.

Rondo/Bledsoe/MKG hybrid.

As a bonus, he will be fully rested going into next season.

Kabongo.

Rondo/Bledsoe/MKG hybrid.

As a bonus, he will be fully rested going into next season.

I think how you forgot how he also has a little;
Cousins
Prince
Magloire
Mohammed
Wall
Meeks
Bogans
Liggins
Miller
Davis
TJones
Patterson
Hayes
etc....

Remember when blasting anyone who said a bad word about KOC was cool?

Remember when people who suggested tanking was a good option, were called stupid?

Ahhhh....Those were the days.

Wow. So, 1& 1 on the xmas trip and it's rats on a burning barge. Okay. The boat is pretty easy to climb back onto just so you all know.

Tanking is for losers. Those 4 extra games are gonna pay off any minute now. I can feel it.

OHhhhhhhh, The Tanklin Warrior bring out the Tank-Fu Master. Be at peace my enlightened Tankhist.
tiananmen-square-1989.jpg