What's new

What a ****ing joke

Every time we play the ****ing queens the ****ing refs give them the ****ing game.

If you are referring to the Watson foul, Watson clearly fouled him. He could have let Cousins do whatever he was going to do, there could have been enough body contact to illicit a foul and the refs wouldn't have called it. He made it so obvious by trying to go for a jump ball, the refs had to call it.

dont blame the refs for earl watson and corbin's stupidity buddy. sometimes u gotta look in the mirror and take responsibility.

The refs screwed this game. Thomas was not ****ing fouled, Cousins was not ****ing fouled. Hayward on the final drive was hit harder than either of them.

This game was a complete screw job by the officials. I wonder how much money they won off of this game?

theres a reason the jazz have the second most fouls in the nba.

and its not the refs.

theres a reason the jazz have the second most fouls in the nba.

and its not the refs.
But those 2 plays were not ****ing fouls. On the Thomas one it was obvious that if there was a foul it was offensive. But really there was no foul.

And the Cousins one. There was no foul. Watson had the ball, nothing but the ball. Both calls were flat out wrong. Those calls lost this game for us.

Watson fouled Cousins for sure. A stupid reach in. Hayward was also fouled, but like I said, refs let body contact go in the possessions that decide games. If Watson let Cousins and Al go at each other, no foul would have been called and Cousins would have been left with a high contact shot. Refs will call it when you clearly stick your hand in the defender.

Watson fouled Cousins for sure. A stupid reach in. Hayward was also fouled, but like I said, refs let body contact go in the possessions that decide games. If Watson let Cousins and Al go at each other, no foul would have been called and Cousins would have been left with a high contact shot. Refs will call it when you clearly stick your hand in the defender.

What is your excuse for the Thomas fast break BS call? When he throw himself at Watson then throws the ball out of bounds?

And the replay clearly showed that Watson had nothing but ball on the Cousins play. So Watson did not foul him for sure. He did not foul him. He got all ball and stayed on top of the ball. Only time there was any contact is after Cousins spins away and throws his hands in the air. That is not a foul.

These 2 fouls were the reason we lost. Great defense on both plays and the refs blew it. To further that by not calling a foul on the last play were there was a foul is a good win for the refs. The Kings lost but the refs had a good win. I hope they won lots of money. They earned it tonight.

I blame Corbin as the main reason for the loss tonight. Watson should not be getting the most burn out of the point guards. Harris and Tinsley should be (WAY) ahead of him as far as minutes are concerned.

...unless you are Kobe Bryant.

What is your excuse for the Thomas fast break BS call? When he throw himself at Watson then throws the ball out of bounds? And the replay clearly showed that Watson had nothing but ball on the Cousins play.

Didn't see that one. Think I was halfway looking at it while looking at something else.

there were some tough calls, for sure.

however....

the jazz shot over 50 free throws.

the real ****ing joke is as a team shooting 35% from the field. make even 40% of your shots and win by at least 8 points. and shooting 40% sucks.

So they knowingly let they Jazz shoot 52 FT's knowing they would miss a **** ton of them? That's a stupid way to call it if they are gambling on the game, like you say. Did the refs also make the Jazz shoot 35% from the field? Cause, and I'm no genius, but I'd attribute some of the loss to that.....

Those last two free throws that Big Al missed were what did it for me. We had it right there, and blew it.

LOL @ fans blaming the officials for this loss. The fact Sacramento was in this game midway through the second half, let alone the fourth quarter, is far more damning than the officiating. If you play poorly, and allow a clearly inferior team to hang around, it doesn't matter how badly the officials call the game down the stretch - it's all on you.

The Jazz played like ****. The officials didn't cost them this game. Playing like **** cost them this game.