What's new

What do you guys think about the fact the Gordon Hayword is a pro Starcraft II player?

Have no idea what that is .. saw the thread back in the day, but had no interest. GET IN THE GYM!!!!1!

FYI, its a Real Time Strategy game that consists of players completely wiping out their opponent. The online leagues take an incredible amount of skill and pro tournaments can wish you thousands of dollars. Hayward is competing in one right now I believe. My bro is an avid player, or well used to be. He sucked.

I bet I could waste him.

I'd rush him as a zerg player.

Or i'd torch him with mass stalkers (upgrade with blink) with tons of warp gates. With time, I'd get dark templars. So even if he takes out my stalkers, if he doesn't have any detectors, he'll be screwed. That's actually one of my favorite strategies. While stalkers are engaged with his army, sneak a few dark templars into bases and wreck havoc. Of course, this is easier said than done against certain races. Terrans can kinda screw that strategy up...

I bet I could waste him.

I'd rush him as a zerg player.

Or i'd torch him with mass stalkers (upgrade with blink) with tons of warp gates. With time, I'd get dark templars. So even if he takes out my stalkers, if he doesn't have any detectors, he'll be screwed. That's actually one of my favorite strategies. While stalkers are engaged with his army, sneak a few dark templars into bases and wreck havoc. Of course, this is easier said than done against certain races. Terrans can kinda screw that strategy up...

Yeah! Me too, bro!!

20111025_1588746.jpg

I like it.
It's generally better for a pro basketball player in all aspects of life to be pwning n00bs online than ****ing bitches in da club.
I'm sure he still gets his fair share of bitches, but still.

If Miles was wasting time on Starcraft, then I'd pull up all sorts of negativity...but Hayward's like the best player on the Jazz right now....

So the only reasonable thing to do is for me to criticize all other players for not playing Starctaft

They should have actually had him playing SC2 for that dunk.

I thought that when I was watching.

His head-cam dunk was really nerdy - he could have one upped it by including Starcraft on the next one. Maybe finished it with a final dunk wearing Quidditch gear and riding a broom. That might have completed the awkwardness of the evening.

Last edited:
I thought that when I was watching.

His head-cam dunk was really nerdy - he could have one upped it by including Starcraft on the next one. Maybe finished it with a final dunk wearing Quidditch gear and riding a broom. That might have completed the awkwardness of the evening.

Yeah....or turned the lights off and put on some glow in the dark ****. It would be like Tron! Now THAT would have been nerdy/awkward..