What's new

What if..........

What if Kanter and Favors started and swapped total minutes with Big cheese and Milsap?

• Worse Record

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Same Record

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • B E T T E R R E C O R D !!!!! WOOOO FOR DEFENSE

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

pickledXgrandma

This is something I've wondered for a while and I think it is very interesting to speculate. But what if Kanter and Favors had started this year and they swapped minutes with Big AL and Milsap.........would our record be the same? worse? or..............BETTER??!?!

***last season's record***

Last edited:
Kanter still makes too many mistakes and isn't ready to start. Next year they should start Millsap, Favors, and Jefferson together all season and bring in Kanter to spell Favors or Jefferson.

Worse record. Now, if you only switched Favors and Al, I could believe the record would be about the same.

Worse record. Now, if you only switched Favors and Al, I could believe the record would be about the same.

Blasphemy. I think your the guy I always see people hatin on, no surprise.

We play incredibly better defense with Kanter and Favors on the floor. I think we lost one game without Big al? The double overtime to Toronto? Yeah we are a better team when he is off the court. Its offensively putrid and poop smelly that you would make such a horrendously comment that is compared to my fecal matter and stomach bile. Your comment (if seen by Jesus) would make him lose faith in us humans and would leave us. I pray your comment wasnt seen by him or that he doesent hear about it somehow. For the fate of our souls. C'mon man

We play incredibly better defense with Kanter and Favors on the floor. I think we lost one game without Big al? The double overtime to Toronto? Yeah we are a better team when he is off the court. Its offensively putrid and poop smelly that you would make such a horrendously comment that is compared to my fecal matter and stomach bile. Your comment (if seen by Jesus) would make him lose faith in us humans and would leave us. I pray your comment wasnt seen by him or that he doesent hear about it somehow. For the fate of our souls. C'mon man

Huh? I do believe we are saying practically the same thing....I guess reading comprehension is taught in fifth grade.

Could Kanter keep that up if he played 35 mpg? I don't think so.

Pretty lame to start a thread asking for opinions just to be a dick about it.

To hell with reason and everything else. I am drinking that damn koolaid. How can you not? It's grape flavored!

BETTER RECORD FOR SURE!! WOOT WOOT Starting 5 2012: Favors, Kanter, Hayward, Burks & Lillard. Boom bitches