What's new

what is Ur july 4th party Gonna be like?

Saltair's Finest

we are Going to my cousins for a BBQ and to swim and stuff. There are usually like 100 people I think or something Like that their Every year and its always pretty Fun because we set off Fireworks and party.

Some of My uncles do the fireworks Show and we play music in the Background and This year we are making the Mix for the fireworks Show But i need to find a Version of America the Beautiful without the word God in it. Does anyone have a version they could Tell me the name of So I can download it and Put it on the mix. Some of my Aunts homeschool Theyre kids so they Emailed my dad And said to make sure the Songs we put on the mix are OK. Or if u r good with editing And stuff can U PM me or tell me how to like edit out those words when it Gets to them in the song? I hope everyone Who celebrates the 4th of July has a Fun one tomorrow and a Great time doing Whatever the freedoms Allow them to do! GBTUSA

I am going down to vegas with my girl and my nephew. We are oging to go hang out with family for th eday. I have not seen some of them in some time and it will be the first time she meets them all. It is going to be a good day.

Rode in an air balloon around the valley earlier this morning. Was pretty awesome. Even got the thrill of landing in an awkward spot where we weren't supposed to be. Can't beat that.

Parade/BBQ/Stadium of Fire tomorrow. I'm not much a Parade guy, but seeing the little ones in my family throw poppers at parade goers/horses is always good times. And who wouldn't want to see the Beach Boys in all their old *** glory? Nothing says 4th of July in Provo like the Beach Boys playing Stadium of Fire.

Last edited:
we are Going to my cousins for a BBQ and to swim and stuff. There are usually like 100 people I think or something Like that their Every year and its always pretty Fun because we set off Fireworks and party.

Some of My uncles do the fireworks Show and we play music in the Background and This year we are making the Mix for the fireworks Show But i need to find a Version of America the Beautiful without the word God in it. Does anyone have a version they could Tell me the name of So I can download it and Put it on the mix. Some of my Aunts homeschool Theyre kids so they Emailed my dad And said to make sure the Songs we put on the mix are OK. Or if u r good with editing And stuff can U PM me or tell me how to like edit out those words when it Gets to them in the song? I hope everyone Who celebrates the 4th of July has a Fun one tomorrow and a Great time doing Whatever the freedoms Allow them to do! GBTUSA

I think you'll have to go the editing route or find an instrumental version of the song. I don't know about editing so I can't be of much help in that department.

Rode in an air balloon around the valley earlier this morning. Was pretty awesome. Even got the thrill of landing in an awkward spot where we weren't supposed to be. Can't beat that.

Parade/BBQ/Stadium of Fire tomorrow. I'm not much a Parade guy, but seeing the little ones in my family throw poppers at parade goers/horses is always good times. And who wouldn't want to see the Beach Boys in all their old *** glory? Nothing says 4th of July in Provo like the Beach Boys playing Stadium of Fire.

The only downside is that they won't be playing as long as the other stops on their tour. But at least you'll get to hear Scotty McCreery.

I would like to add, that whatever you do to celebrate Independence Day, DON'T START ANY WILDFIRES! Especially if you live in Utah and Colorado, which have definitely been hammered already this year.

I would like to add, that whatever you do to celebrate Independence Day, DON'T START ANY WILDFIRES! Especially if you live in Utah and Colorado, which have definitely been hammered already this year.

This and screw those idiots who light off bottle rockets until 3am. Can't just one of the blow off a finger or two? Am I asking too much?

Cottonwood Heights banned discharging fireworks due to the dry conditions.

So probably cook up a steak, drink some beers, and play video games. Like most nights.

Going to the military base here in Germany. There is a fireworks show.
Drink a few Keller beers, prepare for radio stuff for tomorrow, and call it a night.

There's nothing left to burn (aside from SLC wrecking yards apparently).

Amen. I'm currently looking outside my window at work and there's a ton of smoke on the east side. New fire?

Amen. I'm currently looking outside my window at work and there's a ton of smoke on the east side. New fire?

Let's put it this way. I like several local news channels on Facebook. Just about every day there is breaking news about one or more new fires.