What's new

What is Walker Kessler's upside?

It's pretty well known this forum can get pretty toxic.

I deleted my first account here about 15 years ago when it just got too depressing during the AK47/Boozer era.

Here I am again during the Ainge era but some of the commenters are just as toxic. You would think a mod would step in at some point to clean up some of this mess. It's pretty bad when the reddit board is classier than JF.
The board isn't toxic.

Just because we aren't constantly circle jerking each other and agreeing on everything does not equal toxic. There are a lot of annoying babies who try to thought police everyone, but they are viewed as being babies.

I deleted my first account here about 15 years ago when it just got too depressing during the AK47/Boozer era.

Here I am again during the Ainge era but some of the commenters are just as toxic. You would think a mod would step in at some point to clean up some of this mess. It's pretty bad when the reddit board is classier than JF.

I post on cougarboard a little bit. That forum is heavily moderated. I like that aspect of it (i like most everything else about jazzfanz better though). You are not allowed to be a douche to people on that message board. I like it that way.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I haven't been around here that long but there has definitely been quite a few posts that I'm surprised didn't get deleted by a mod. The worst was when I think it was Lopo and Cy going at it. It seems like Lopo has disappeared though so maybe he was finally permanently banned or maybe he was strictly a Mitchell fan.

Because coaches are notoriously overly rigid with rotations. Its dumb.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I wonder what is going through a coaches head during these moments because it seems so obvious to us. The sixer game was probably the worst because Kessler had played great when he was in but for some reason he rots on the bench while Embiid abuses Lauri. I just don't understand it.

The board isn't toxic.

Just because we aren't constantly circle jerking each other and agreeing on everything does not equal toxic. There are a lot of annoying babies who try to thought police everyone, but they are viewed as being babies.
Well Tony just deleted all of his posts here. Obv something is very wrong.

Look at the threads on the front page of this forum. Alot of trashing our own players and even Hayward's wife. There was a racist thread left up here at the beginning of the season that was inappropriate too. It's unnecessary and takes away alot of the fun of following the team tbh. We should ofc be able to discuss the positives and shortcomings of our guys without getting nasty but that would also require some moderation.

You referring to me, mate?

Look at the threads on the front page of this forum. Alot of trashing our own players and even Hayward's wife. There was a racist thread left up here at the beginning of the season that was inappropriate too. It's unnecessary and takes away alot of the fun of following the team tbh. We should ofc be able to discuss the positives and shortcomings of our guys without getting nasty but that would also require some moderation.
Tony deleting his posts seems like more of an ego thing than anything. We were disagreeing with him but it wasn't in a toxic way.

Cuz Tony is the only person here who has a job in basketball and uses his actual name on an anonymous forum.

And lmao if you are referring to the Danny gets white players thread.

Go to any other message board and get back to me.

Now that the Jazz suck it would be cool to let Kessler do something outside of the safe stuff the Jazz have been keeping him too. Let him shoot and post up

That is a trip that most of his comments are now gone. He must have not liked the fact that some of us didn't take his opinion as gospel since he is a known sports writer.

It is super bad form to go after Tony. Pathetic. Leave him alone. I enjoy anytime he interacts with us.

I have read what Jazz fans post on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. A lot of casual fans and not a lot of understanding how things actually work. Which is fine I realize that majority of fans aren’t diehards like us who want to post and talk about the team daily. All of that is to say this is the most intelligent place to post about the Jazz. Hell, we mention stuff on here days and weeks before it becomes a topic for other people. I would take the top-5 ish posters on here and put them against any top-5 of any fan base.

Anyways, regarding Tony you guys need to relax he deleted a total of three posts who cares. He probably doesn’t want to get caught up arguing with guys over dumb **** that’s what Twitter is for. I appreciate any time he comes on here and he has an in with the Jazz so we are lucky that he comes here at all.

Last edited:
I have read what Jazz fans post on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. A lot of casual fans and not a lot of understanding how things actually work. Which is fine I realize that majority of fans are diehards like us who want to post and talk about the team daily. All of that is to say this is the most intelligent place to post about the Jazz. Hell, we mention stuff on here days and weeks before it becomes a topic for other people. I would take the top-5 ish posters on here and put them against any top-5 of any fan base.

Anyways, regarding Tony you guys need to relax he delayed a total of three posts who cares. He probably doesn’t want to get caught up arguing with guys over dumb **** that’s what Twitter is for. I appreciate any time he comes on here and he has an in with the Jazz so we are lucky that he comes here at all.
Second that. Im also assuming that not all fan boards have a guy who actually has a job in the industry and participates in discussions.

I appreciate that at least.

tony is a huge snowflake. he can't handle anybody who calls him out for his ********.

don't judge the board by one dude's reactions.

Last edited:
Second that. Im also assuming that not all fan boards have a guy who actually has a job in the industry and participates in discussions.

I appreciate that at least.
for sure. very cool that he posts here and uses his real name. if he would just stop being a thin-skinned snowflake, we'd have something.

Look at the threads on the front page of this forum. Alot of trashing our own players and even Hayward's wife. There was a racist thread left up here at the beginning of the season that was inappropriate too. It's unnecessary and takes away alot of the fun of following the team tbh. We should be able to discuss the positives and shortcomings of our guys without getting nasty but that would also require some moderation.
I don't check the site every day, so I miss some threads. However the only thing that has made me mad is that that if you ever go to the general discussion area and anything even remotely is political it is so extremely slanted left. If anyone has a neutral or slightly right leaning stance, they are regularly treated as idiots and fascists and extremists with no common sense or intellect. Many posters here need to realize that it is possible to have an opinion from either side of the isle without being a deviant and a threat to society.

I do wish Walker would keep the ball up high after rebounds. He was tripped at least twice tonight. I also wish he would play more angry. He is so composed but I wish he would punk more and draw more and ones.