What's new

What is your version of the best lineup for this team?

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Answer the thread name question with this specific hypothetical in mind: No player will get injured or tired for the remaining games this season. The NBA is making each team pick 5 players to keep on their team from their team. The rest are out of the league for the rest of this season.

Who would you choose to stay on the team?

I'm going with:
Spida
Rolls Royce (sorry korver. Close one)
Jingles
Crowder (sorry trans DF. Toughest decision by far. If I would have went with korver over Royce then I would have chose favors in this spot)
Gobert

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If no getting tired, I go with Korver. And that allows me to keep the suddenly hot Favors in the lineup.

Ingles is a point forward, as he has been when Rubio is out. Jazz just cant face Milwaukee, when Gobert is unplayable.

Gobert, Favors, Korver, Ingles and Mitchell.

If no getting tired, I go with Korver. And that allows me to keep the suddenly hot Favors in the lineup.

Ingles is a point forward, as he has been when Rubio is out. Jazz just cant face Milwaukee, when Gobert is unplayable.

Ya that was my other lineup. Tbh, I think I chose wrong.

Royce just has such good defense.

His shooting seems to come and go though so korver is probably the better option.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

DM
Korver
Ingles
Crowder
Gobert

Ingles sets up the offense most of the time.

I’d also like to see Snyder roll out O’Neale at the 4 spot from time to time in that lineup.

This

We haven't seen Korver and Ingles on the floor much. I'd like to see more of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'd just replace headband Joe with Gobert and Joseph English with DM. Then we would win all the championships.

You don't put Joseph English III and headband Joe on the bench... you just don't.

Winner. Favors is a monster playing with DM and two shooters. Shouldn't be long before Rubio comes off the bench (crosses fingers).
Unfortunately, this lineup has only played 1 min together ever.

But when Korver and Favors play together we are +7.4. Which isnt the best but better than our other bigs. When Korver plays with Crowder we are -0.5 and with Gobert we are +2.5.

Last edited: