What's new

What Knick Blogger thinks about the state of the Jazz via SLCDUNK

And I thought the Knicks sucked.................................................................................................... guess I was wrong.

This summer is when we'll find out if the FO is completely delusional or not.

I am just looking for the FO to make a decision. Are they rebuilding or are they not? If I hear KOC say that they are just "retooling" then I know that I need to focus all of my basketball love on college bball because more than likely next season will be a complete disaster and not worth following or supporting.

I'll send you a letter spy so that you will know how the season is going. Make sure you get me your address.

I am just looking for the FO to make a decision. Are they rebuilding or are they not? If I hear KOC say that they are just "retooling" then I know that I need to focus all of my basketball love on college bball because more than likely next season will be a complete disaster and not worth following or supporting.

I'll send you a letter spy so that you will know how the season is going. Make sure you get me your address.

Thanks! I'm glad I've got people volunteering to keep me updated. And they're people who actually know what they're talking about.