What's new

What upgrades are needed to make us a contender?

this is KD man, MVP caliber player. I mean somebody will sell the farm and the neighbors farm if he is the missing piece.
OKC could have the return of KD and get it done easily if they throw SGA ,Chet, Dieng, their 23 first from LAC top 3 protected and a future unprotected at the Nets for KD, Sharpe, and the Nets 2023 first lottery protected for 2 years then 2 seconds.
That leaves OKC with Giddey, Jalen Williams, KD, Baze, Sharpe with Dort at the 6 with several other young upside role players on the roster that could be flipped for vets.
Should they do that, probably not. But thats what it would cost. OKC has to do something with all those first besides use them on more rookies lol

Ok so obviously you don’t watch the NBA and see what an absolute talent SGA is , no way in hell OKC give nets him for KD , get off the drugs dude

Did you not see nets try the entire offseason to find a team for KD … how many teams come running willing to give up young talent for him ? Zero .

Have you watched SGA? I'm not sure KD is the better player of those two right now.
SGA has been incredible, this season. Otherwise no chance Nets would even consider it. I cannot stand KD the person, but he still has a lot of trade value. SGA alone would not get KD imo even if it makes the Nets the trade winner in a few years, its makes the Thunder a playoff team with Giddey Dort etc still there.

Ok so obviously you don’t watch the NBA and see what an absolute talent SGA is , no way in hell OKC give nets him for KD , get off the drugs dude

Did you not see nets try the entire offseason to find a team for KD … how many teams come running willing to give up young talent for him ? Zero .
geez there are people that hold themselves accountable when posts are made that seem uneducated, I am guessing you don't grasp that concept in life yet.
You are more likely to just acknowledge ,eventually not now clearly, that self awareness in others is not somthing you need to consider for yourself lol
I am fully aware of SGA and his skillset smh

SGA has been incredible, this season. Otherwise no chance Nets would even consider it. I cannot stand KD the person, but he still has a lot of trade value. SGA alone would not get KD imo even if it makes the Nets the trade winner in a few years, its makes the Thunder a playoff team with Giddey Dort etc still there.
I have been blown away by SGA. He is just so smooth and makes right decissions all day. He and Haliburton are my favourite young guys atm. Would sell half the farm for either.

I have been blown away by SGA. He is just so smooth and makes right decissions all day. He and Haliburton are my favourite young guys atm. Would sell half the farm for either.
Yep pretty amazing how much better he is this season, showed flashes early but never anything close to now. Could see the same thing out of Sexton here down the road if he ever was given the damn usage again. Never forget Sextons peak game so far was taking the Pepsi challenge and made fools out of the Harden KD Kyrie big 3 on their predicted inaugural game together.