At Knicks (2-3) L
At Toronto (4-1) L
Thunder (1-4) W
At Warriors (4-0) L
Pelicans (2-2) W
Bulls (4-1) W
At Thunder (1-4) W
Clippers (3-2) L

8-9 at the end of November. Jazz lose a heartbreaker in ATL and then fall off the tracks for a couple of games on the road. The big win will be at home against Chicago. Dallas and LAC at home will both be close losses.

Last edited:

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
On the bright side, there is now absolutely no chance we match our miserable start from last season. Not going to miss the tank threads and people getting all upset after a win.

sojodave

Undefeated the rest of November, oh hell, THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!! Yea, I said it. Gordon is going to dominate every night like last night. Sorry, I'm a little carried away after last night.

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
Undefeated the rest of November, oh hell, THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!! Yea, I said it. Gordon is going to dominate every night like last night. Sorry, I'm a little carried away after last night.

It's ok, I think we're all still drinking the punch.

6118147d1ffdc8e90f97d6f2e7efbe4d.jpg

Jamezz

Wouldn't it be time to change the object that Hayward is holding in his hand in your avatar?