What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

The Django Django documentary on Netflix is great, u western fans should definitely see that.. I'm going thru lots of the movies referenced now

0_0_3473796_00h_1280x640.jpg

Enjoyed the **** out of this.

These old Spaghetti Westerns are amazing. This one had me laughing my *** off. The Mercenary from 1968. The musical scores are unreal too.

MV5BOGNiOTRlN2ItYzQ3MC00YjdjLTkzODMtZmY1OTBjYWE5Y2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM0MTUwNTY@._V1_.jpg

The star of this film Franco Nero slays. This director was excellent at making these kinds of films.

The Great Silence (1968) will stop any Tarrantino fan dead in their tracks --- He ripped this movie off so hard to create "The Hateful 8"

This film lacks the humor elements that many of the Corbucci Spaghetti Westerns are laced with, but it's really quite good. Klaus Kinski as the villain was a perfect casting. Highly recommend.

il-grande-silenzio-italian-movie-poster-md.jpg

0_0_3473796_00h_1280x640.jpg

Enjoyed the **** out of this.
I'm gonna check this out! Guy Ritchie has some underrated films for sure( I like Revolver, which I know alot of ppl think is bad), the only one i refuse to see is Swept Away because thats a movie that should've never been remade n especially not in the early 2000's where things are so much more PC.

I don't watch nearly enough movies, but last night I read that "The Power of the Dog" was a leading contender for the Oscar. So I watched it last night. Rather boring, really. And if the ending was supposed to be some kind of twist, it failed miserably.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

So to cheer me up, I watched Ryan Reynolds in "The Adam Project." Silly and entertaining.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app
I liked it. Had some heart. Had some good action. Good effects. Decent acting all things considered. Thought the kid did a good job. When he said you would regret how you treated your mom that really struck home. Who didn't say or do stupid things to their mom when they were young the regretted? Well worth the time.

Last edited:
I recently watched The Matrix: Resurrections. I love Keanu as an actor(and a person, frankly). Also, I’m not into older women, but Carrie Ann Moss at 54…goodness gracious!

I recently watched The Matrix: Resurrections. I love Keanu as an actor(and a person, frankly). Also, I’m not into older women, but Carrie Ann Moss at 54…goodness gracious!
I'm not meaning this as an argument, but I've always thought of Keanu as sort of a joke as an actor. I've heard a few people express that they legitimately like him as an actor and while I don't get it, I'm not here to hate on it.

I'm not meaning this as an argument, but I've always thought of Keanu as sort of a joke as an actor. I've heard a few people express that they legitimately like him as an actor and while I don't get it, I'm not here to hate on it.
I’m easily entertained so…haha! I can see where you’re coming from though. Looking back at the “Speed” movies…

I wouldn't say he is a bad actor, he had to fight hard to avoid being typecast after Bill and Ted.

I like him, but wouldn't put him in my list of great actors, but definitely on my list of great people.

I also recently watched The Adam Project. There were a few odd/rushed parts, but overall was a closer example to a fun 80s movie than anything I have seen for a while.

I'm just tired of recycled plots and lazy writing in many current films.

Also had free tickets to Uncharted so took my kid. It was just ok, but better than the previews made it look. It is a watch at home type movie when you want something without too much of a plot (like most Mark Wahlburg movies).

52yo Cate Blanchett in Don't Look Up, wow...