What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made on Disney +. Its got like a 90% from critics and fans on Rotten Tomatoes but it was horrendous. Basically a schizophrenic narcisstic 12 year old takes advantage of all of his friends and treats all the adults around him like ****. Not sure what the lesson or moral of the movie was. Just really bad.Your kids might like it I guess.

Not sure why anyone would use RT more than IMDb.

I watched knives out again last night. This time with my wife on the big screen TV all in one sitting vs the first time I watched it on my phone in a bunch of smaller increments over a couple of days.

Liked it much better the 2nd time around

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

El Camino. Really good.

Okja. Fantastic.

Really? I thought El Camino was so stupid. Like they just threw it together as quick as possible to make a **** ton of money. Script was dumb, I mean the shootout in the machine shop is a great example. The only good scenes were the ones with Todd in his apartment.

Watched The Lighthouse again. When i saw this in theaters I was running a little late and missed the beginning. So I didnt realize Dafoe literally farts right in his face. Watching it again and being able to re-watch Dafoe's acting ability has just made me more impressed with his performance.

Midsommar was weird but was it fantastic. Florence Pugh is real, she is good, others not so much but the film kept me engaged given how long it was. Hereditary next, only heard good things about it.

Color out of Space. Nowhere near as good as Mandy but it's always fun to watch unhinged Nicolas Cage. Cosmatos works great with him. I expected a slowburn film, given the plot and original material but there were some jumps in pace which I didn't like.

Watched Shazam with my 6 yo son. He loved it, I thought it was pretty entertaining. Better than most superhero movies.

Watched Ford vs Ferarri, this one I would have liked to see in theater, some thrilling racing scenes. Nothing like the sound of the cars revving up. Felt like it was made for the racing fanatic but is still accessible to the casual fan. Bale really brings Ken Miles to life and he has great chemistry with Damon. Also there is a American Psycho reunion here with the guy who plays the 'Bad guy' in the movie.

This movie also reminded me of LHM who was a Shelby Cobra fanatic, he would have loved this. It makes you want to drive a fast car around Miller sports park.

Went to see downhill with will Ferrell and Julia louis-dreyfus. Terrible movie. Depressing from beginning to end with no humor and a crappy story. The acting was solid I'll give it that. Don't recommend it at all.

Went to see downhill with will Ferrell and Julia louis-dreyfus. Terrible movie. Depressing from beginning to end with no humor and a crappy story. The acting was solid I'll give it that. Don't recommend it at all.

The original was really good, this remake looks awful. Probably won't see it at all.

Parasite was pretty good, well written, engaging story. I thought it was going to go one way than it surprised me. And it felt fresh, which is important. And this movie probably has more layers of complexity to it that Im not smart enough to understand and thats fine, it was still enjoyable.

Zombieland 2 was better than expected. Sure the zombie killing scenes are a bit tiresome and it repeats a lot of jokes from original but it was just cool to see those characters back together. Woody and Eisenberg duo just work. I think Woody really enjoys this role and you can see it. I know people didnt like the dumb blonde addition, i thought she did a good job.

Saw A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. It was .... ok ... Tom Hanks creeped me out a lot, I think he did a good job but it wa just crepy seeing Tom Hanks act in Fred Rogers mannerisms. Thought the story about the reporter and his dad was dumb. It was nice, and it was good to us to talk to my kids about being a good person but as a whole the I thought the movie was meh.

Saw A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. It was .... ok ... Tom Hanks creeped me out a lot, I think he did a good job but it wa just crepy seeing Tom Hanks act in Fred Rogers mannerisms. Thought the story about the reporter and his dad was dumb. It was nice, and it was good to us to talk to my kids about being a good person but as a whole the I thought the movie was meh.

Yeah, Im sure he's good in it, but just something about Tom Hanks playing that role that makes me feel weird about it.

I saw the lighthouse last night with my wife. We both hated it

Looks extremely weird. But I like weird so I'm excited to see it eventually.
It is very weird. More weird than I was ready for. The vocabulary is very strange in it also. The characters go on these long rambling nonsensical rants quite often..... Or there isn't any dialogue for long stretches of time.

I did think the acting was good especially from Dafoe.