What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

After the disappointment of Game 7, I watched "The Way Back" with Ben Affleck as a high school basketball coach as I assumed it would include winning. It's not Hoosiers, but it's not bad.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

After the disappointment of Game 7, I watched "The Way Back" with Ben Affleck as a high school basketball coach as I assumed it would include winning. It's not Hoosiers, but it's not bad.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
I thought it was quite good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought it was quite good

I was obviously not in the greatest of moods last night, so that might have affected my review a bit. I thought it was a brave performance by Ben Affleck as he was in rehab for alcoholism when he began the movie.

I saw Tenet today. To put it simply- This was pretty nuts!!

It's ambitious, something that feels new, some really great action sequences, but confusing as hell. Afterwards I felt a bit disoriented trying to make sense of it all.

I saw Tenet today. To put it simply- This was pretty nuts!!

It's ambitious, something that feels new, some really great action sequences, but confusing as hell. Afterwards I felt a bit disoriented trying to make sense of it all.
Could you hear the dialogue? Thats the complaint I have heard the most

The greatest docudrama I've ever seen and the only one i'd recommend- Touching the Void(2003) Legendary story of a mountain climbing accident

I watched My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. I highly recommend it. Octopuses are such smart creatures. Some scientists think that if they lived longer than a year or two they would dominate the seas like humans dominate the land. The intelligence they show is pretty mindblowing...made me not want to eat octopus again lol

Premises is a dude goes diving and stumbles on an octopus oddly rolled into a ball and covered in shells. He follows it back to the den and has the crazy idea of visiting this octopus in her den every day. So he does so and chronicles what he sees.

Haven't seen it but just came across the trailer. Frank Zappa might be one of my top 5 favorite musicians ... Bowie, Hendrix, Neil Young, maybe Brian Wilson but Zappa is right up there. This looks great.

I watched My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. I highly recommend it. Octopuses are such smart creatures. Some scientists think that if they lived longer than a year or two they would dominate the seas like humans dominate the land. The intelligence they show is pretty mindblowing...made me not want to eat octopus again lol

Premises is a dude goes diving and stumbles on an octopus oddly rolled into a ball and covered in shells. He follows it back to the den and has the crazy idea of visiting this octopus in her den every day. So he does so and chronicles what he sees.
Nah, eat all the octopuses, absorb their power!
91ef9872-aa70-4d14-a8a3-0e6386ed6dec_screenshot.jpg

Loved this movie

Watched unhinged and it was pretty good but just a bit too far fetched with how the characters reacted and he the plot went down.
Good acting by Russell crowe though.

So, even though I worked on all three of the John Wick movies, I hadn’t seen any of them until just the other day. I watched 1 and 2.... and I just don’t get what made them so popular. The movies have more in common with video games and pron than they do with anything like traditional cinema. Bleh.

So, even though I worked on all three of the John Wick movies, I hadn’t seen any of them until just the other day. I watched 1 and 2.... and I just don’t get what made them so popular. The movies have more in common with video games and pron than they do with anything like traditional cinema. Bleh.
Nvm... I guess I get it.

iawtp

Never saw the draw. Pretty generic "action" shtick. Standard tropes: good guy never misses until the plot calls for it, bad guys can't hit their own face, until the plot calls for it. Found them pretty boring.

I didn't like it much either (only saw the first)
All style and no substance (other than the dog getting killed. That got me a bit invested)