What's new

When is Ty going to ****ing get it?

pickledXgrandma

As has become a tradition, the Jazz bench bailed out the reserves in the first half. Three starters — Randy Foye, Marvin Williams and Jamaal Tinsley — did not score in the game. Asked if he would consider changing his starting lineup, coach Tyrone Corbin said, "When you don’t play your best game, you ponder a lot of things."

But Corbin was quick not too hang the loss entirely on his first group.

"It’s one game," he said, "and the starting group just didn’t get it going."

His apologist ways for the starters is sickening.
And the "its one game" ******** is down right offensive.

As has become a tradition, the Jazz bench bailed out the reserves in the first half. Three starters — Randy Foye, Marvin Williams and Jamaal Tinsley — did not score in the game. Asked if he would consider changing his starting lineup, coach Tyrone Corbin said, "When you don’t play your best game, you ponder a lot of things."

But Corbin was quick not too hang the loss entirely on his first group.

"It’s one game," he said, "and the starting group just didn’t get it going."

His apologist ways for the starters is sickening.
And the "its one game" ******** is down right offensive.

correct me if i'm wrong but arent we taking this one game at a time.
everything shows that this utah "jazz" is not looking at the big picture/future.
they care about 1 game 1 game at a time.
1 playoff at a time
1 dollar at a time

To bad the jazz get blown out it seems once a week. So its not just one game. At this point it's more like a dozen games.

I'd say you guys are just beating your head against a brick wall. I heard an interview from Ty on the radio that I thought was very telling. He made it very clear that he is going to do it his way. He sounded very annoyed with all the chatter about who he should be playing. He said he knows this team better than all the people out there saying he who he should be playing. So, it obvious he knows what people think. He just isn't going to change it for anybody. I think he is scared and is fighting for his coaching career. I believe he thinks that if he tries to follow Sloan's way of doing things that he will be successful. And he is right to a point. The vets will be good enough to give him some wins, but it blinds him from seeing his own vision, and making his own way. I think that this whole do it like Sloan and copy his system thing will be his downfall. I think the FO isn't doing him any favors either by putting pressure on him to keep the system. He just needs to be his own man and analyze the situation with an open mind. Which he doesn't. He's got the vets must play formula engrained in his mind. Very sad because its going to be a long time before anyone with power figures out this is stupid. By then we just might be saying good bye to a lot of our core.

Last edited:
The reallity is that at a minimum Jefferson or Millsap will be gone. If both leave, and the lack of quality free agents next summer Utah will have a high probability of a bottom 5 team. Might as well play Favors and Kanter more this year. Experience trumps potential in my eyes.

The reallity is that at a minimum Jefferson or Millsap will be gone. If both leave, and the lack of quality free agents next summer Utah will have a high probability of a bottom 5 team. Might as well play Favors and Kanter more this year. Experience trumps potential in my eyes.

I agree. There is not ONE reason to keep playing Al.

I lied. Foul trouble. That's it.