What's new

Which player is most likely to get 'Most Improved' award?

Which player is most likely to win the 'Most Improved' award at the end of the year?

• Hayward

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Favors

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Kanter

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Burks

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Williams

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Rush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
If we are talking about just statistics and numbers, MIP is all about points players score and rebounds they take. Steals, blocked shots and assists do not come along to become MIP candidates among the others. Also they generally regard the increase level by comparing the last year and the year being played.

So, Hayward is already producing well as an all around guy and even though he becomes better, the numbers will not make surprised people. Same goes for Favors. His points and reboundings will increase but not as much as Kanter due to last year's numbers. Also, he's the only low post threat for the team and i am sure Corbin will use him the same way as we used Big Al and this increases his chance too. For Burks, i am not as optimistic as the other fans here. He's gonna increase his numbers but in less efficiency and not that much. So the answer is Kanter for me.

I still see superstar possibility out of Hayward, I know most don't agree at all. If he can gain confidence and then become a bit more aggressive, he has the skills, imo and bball IQ above and beyond what any of our other very talented core has at this point.
If Hayward could only grow a moustache and mullet, he'd be the next Larry Bird. Not joking...he's that good.

Actually, Biedrins: he was so atrocious last season that it is quite possible that his scoring output would increase several times. We are talking about the guy averaging 0.5 ppg... and he was a double-double machine just three seasons before. Even if he moves from the legendary bad to the way-below-average level he would at least quadruple his production.

Look for him to quadruple his scoring average to reach whopping 2 ppg

Yeah, I mean Kanter does have the nice post moves and all, but I bet your *** Favors destroys every PF/C in the league this year with his supreme athleticism, first step, mid range shot he develops over the offseason.

Refer back to this post when it happens UnderK.
How bout if u really believe this u bet your own ***, k?

Truth.
Now accept we need a coach, butthead.

I will not wallow in the mire with the rest of the swine.

Actually, my doubts are rising over his refusal to play the rooks like Sloan did. Despite common stupidity, Sloan always found a role... Corbin went hard with young guys and that 8-20 experiment failure seems to have walled him off in an "earn it bitch" isolation. Look up the playing time, you'll see.

I like him taking that route in the enviro we had. Two years to raw mold young kids into deserving vets, butthead.

I will not wallow in the mire with the rest of the swine.

Actually, my doubts are rising over his refusal to play the rooks like Sloan did. Despite common stupidity, Sloan always found a role... Corbin went hard with young guys and that 8-20 experiment failure seems to have walled him off in an "earn it bitch" isolation. Look up the playing time, you'll see.

I like him taking that route in the enviro we had. Two years to raw mold young kids into deserving vets, butthead.

Nice response, actually, Beavis.

Hayward got a lot of minutes and Favors averaged 20+. MIP is generally going to be awarded to someone who ups their offensive stats the most. And that should be Kanter.