What's new

Who are your all-time favourite Jazz players??

Do you know what I want out of life bro

I want to grow a pickle in vitro. Then I want to grow a ****** and name it george. And then I want to attach george to a pron star that is just about to get introduced to the 70 year old pron version of a Danny Devito-Ron Perlman hybrid, which I've also synthesized of course.

And then I name the offspring god.

And then I eat my pickle.

Do you know what I want out of life bro

I want to grow a pickle in vitro. Then I want to grow a ****** and name it george. And then I want to attach george to a pron star that is just about to get introduced to the 70 year old pron version of a Danny Devito-Ron Perlman hybrid, which I've also synthesized of course.

And then I name the offspring god.

And then I eat my pickle.

Will you slice the pickle before you eat it?

Will you slice the pickle before you eat it?

George sir as you well know I am Mayan and as such have a healthy tradition of genital blood letting. This pickle however will receive no such slicings outside the traditional prince albert and undersized fake silver ring. Cool?

George sir as you well know I am Mayan and as such have a healthy tradition of genital blood letting. This pickle however will receive no such slicings outside the traditional prince albert and undersized fake silver ring. Cool?

i Think i would bE Cool witH it, but by uNdersized how undersized are we talking? Like size 9 ? no compreNdE

Some would refer to me as a priest; but alas, my love or alcohol (particularly whiskey) tarnishes my sainthood.

Hi there George! Glad to have you contributing here at Jazzfanz. If you're interested you might look up Craig Manscill. You guys would be like peas and carrots. Have a wonderful day!

manscill.jpg

Oh, and it's Wes Montgomery for the more traditional.
wes_montgomery_depth1.jpg

Norman Brown and Craig Chaquico for Smooth and Fusion.
norman-brown.jpg

4166304-1356531564-fr_tn.jpg

You know who you'd like, George?
This forum poster named Craig K Manscill.
Think you guys would get along like Mary and Jane.

https://jazzfanz.com/member.php?483-Craig-K-Manscill

Hi there George! Glad to have you contributing here at Jazzfanz. If you're interested you might look up Craig Manscill. You guys would be like peas and carrots. Have a wonderful day!

manscill.jpg

Yeah I tried that too. Maybe George is a little too borderline PG-13 for Craig.

I've already met a Craig, in Mr. NAOS. Not sure how many more Craig's I can handle (especially ones with a creepy smile like that).

But I do appreciate the pleasant thoughts, gentlemen!!!

Regards,

-George