What's new

Who should be our the starting guards to start the season?

Who SHOULD be the starting guards to START the season? (Pick 2)

• Jared Butler

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mike Conley

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Jordan Clarkson

• NAW

• Collin Sexton

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • Ochai Agbaji

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Malik Beasley

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • THT

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Leandro Bolmaro

• Total voters

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
Im totally sure Mike will be great this year. Last year he wes really bad as second part of the season just because the team sucks and he was unhappy. He is far from beeing washed and he will prove it. He will be great ( which will hurt the tank) do the best option might be to trade him before the deadline.

HeatCheck

Both THT and NAW are somewhat intriguing in that I believe both have untapped potential. At this point guys like Beasley and JC are going to be ahead of them in the rotation though.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I'm staking my claim on Horton-Tucker Island. Currently the facilities are just rudimentary, but we are hoping to add basic services like plumbing and sewer in the coming week, and the water should be drinkable my mid-October.

Right now, however, you can just pitch your tent wherever. There are no CC&R's.

I'm going all-in however, so I will have no THT slander without putting up a vociferous defense. The hype starts today.
THT island is built below sea level in the middle of a hurricane avenue… have fun… you will need to reinforce the backboards and you will want to hire a team of barbers cuz the only thing less straight than his jumper is his hairline. He will receive a Purple Heart for being an fine tank commander and dying for us that we might have a top 4 pick.