What's new

Who should be our the starting guards to start the season?

Who SHOULD be the starting guards to START the season? (Pick 2)

• Jared Butler

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mike Conley

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Jordan Clarkson

• NAW

• Collin Sexton

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • Ochai Agbaji

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Malik Beasley

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • THT

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Leandro Bolmaro

• Total voters
I'm staking my claim on Horton-Tucker Island. Currently the facilities are just rudimentary, but we are hoping to add basic services like plumbing and sewer in the coming week, and the water should be drinkable my mid-October.

Right now, however, you can just pitch your tent wherever. There are no CC&R's.

I'm going all-in however, so I will have no THT slander without putting up a vociferous defense. The hype starts today.
THT island is built below sea level in the middle of a hurricane avenue… have fun… you will need to reinforce the backboards and you will want to hire a team of barbers cuz the only thing less straight than his jumper is his hairline. He will receive a Purple Heart for being an fine tank commander and dying for us that we might have a top 4 pick.

I'm staking my claim on Horton-Tucker Island. Currently the facilities are just rudimentary, but we are hoping to add basic services like plumbing and sewer in the coming week, and the water should be drinkable my mid-October.

Right now, however, you can just pitch your tent wherever. There are no CC&R's.

I'm going all-in however, so I will have no THT slander without putting up a vociferous defense. The hype starts today.
I wanted us to draft him badly a couple of seasons back. Just gonna pretend he never played for the Lakers, consider him a rookie and be hyped about getting him.

BTW: THT stands for ‘tenminste houdbaar tot’ in Dutch, which is our term for ‘best before’ on food products. Make of that what you will.